"Do Robots Have Dicks?" Kiibo x Reader *PART II*

Artist: Saniora Quest on Danganronpa Amino

https://aminoapps.com/c/danganronpa/page/blog/the-power-of-hope/5B58_R2MsVuPnp7lPjzvgzevBY8B2EdEzBB

*A/N*- This took a REALLY long time to write, so I hope you appreciate it! I didn't want to leave it unpublished too much longer, but I had another scene that I wanted to write in...if you guys enjoy this, comment and I'll make a part three!

Part length: 2.5k words

Kiibo flinched at her harsh tone and took a step back from her. "Well, I was headed towards my room, and I heard you making noises and I was worried that you were hurt, but then you said my name so I came inside! I'm so sorry I didn't knock, I won't do it agai-"

"I wasn't exactly quiet," y/n started up in an annoyed tone, throwing a blanket over herself, "how on earth could you not tell that I was masturbating?"

Kiibo raised a finger hesitantly in question. "M..masturbating?"

Y/n quickly put two and two together, and clasped her hands to her cheeks in a strange sort of shock. "Oh my god, he doesn't know what masturbation is."

"No, I don't... I'm so sorry, I'll never let this happen again..."

Y/n recklessly threw her robe that had been next to her on her shoulders, not bothering to tie it up to conceal anything but the perts of her cleavage. She leapt up from her bed and ran up to Kiibo in a gentle hug. "Oh, Kiibo honey, I'm so sorry that I yelled at you...I should have known that nobody had taught you about that before. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok! I forgive you. However, would you mind teaching me so that I may know for next time?"

Y/n's face broke out in a flush red at his innocent question, sitting back down on her bed. "Well, this is really embarrassing to talk about but... masturbating is something that people do when they are horny."

"What does horny mean?"

"Oh gosh..well..uhm..." Y/n's blush grew even brighter, and she started to play with her fingers in her lap, positioned just so that she could dip a finger under the robe to rub her clit. "Well, horniness is something that people experience when they want or are preparing for sex. You know what sex is, right?"

"I do, Miu has told me about it several times." Kiibo nodded in affirmation.

"Ok, well, when people want sex, we get really aroused and we start to act differently, and our mind becomes very centered around having sex. For some people, this is a solitary thing, but for others, it can be a side effect of love.."

Kiibo tilted his head. "Love, you say?"

Y/n nodded.

"So let me put what just happened together- you were horny because you desired sexual pleasure and intercourse?"

"Yes, Kiibo, you are correct," y/n responded, her voice trembling ever so slightly.

"So then, why did you say my name while you were masturbating?"

"EEP!" Y/n exclaimed, as she grabbed a corner of a blanket and covered her face.

"What's wrong y/n? Are you alright?!" Kiibo worried aloud, approaching her and kneeling down in front of her to move the corner of the blanket to see her eyes.

"Well, I'd rather not tell you, but if it's for the sake of your learning..." y/n began to stammer. Kiibo without thinking cupped her cheek as gently as he could.

"It's ok, y/n, I will not judge you."

Y/n gulped, and looked into Kiibo's eyes. "I said your name while I was masturbating because, when people masturbate, they will often do it while they think about a person who they love or are attracted to out of desire to have sex with them."