Challenge (Nagito/Reader) (Part 1/2)

//TW FOR LIGHT ALCOHOL USAGE// skip to part 2 to avoid seeing any of it!

artist: u/{deleted} on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/co2ebp/nagitos_typical_day/

Word Count: 1.7k

"Dare!" shouts Ibuki, as she dons a wide grin towards Kazuichi.

It was sundown on a Friday night at Hotel Mirai, and five teenagers were sitting in a circle at a table, enjoying some drinks as they played a game of truth or dare. Earlier that day, Ibuki tumbled up (???) into the dining room at breakfast and asked the entire group of students if they wanted to play truth or dare that evening. Most of them declined the offer, with Fuyuhiko even delivering a strong "FUCK no", the rest choosing to take an alternate free time activity after Monokuma dismissed them from working on whatever project he designated as important. However, Teruteru, Kazuichi, and y/n enthusiastically agreed to show up, with Kazuichi coming to drag along a reluctant Hajime. But Hajime eventually lightened up with everyone else with the help of a little bit of alcohol that Teruteru mixed into drinks for everyone. They knew that it was probably against the rules, but they didn't seem to care, as nobody was stopping them.

"Well...uh..." Kazuichi starts by rubbing the back of his head, "I dare you to lick the floor!"

"Really, dude? That's the worst you got? You've barely asked anything juicy all night," Hajime flippantly commented with a slight groan in his voice.

Teruteru nods and chimes in with a wink, "For real. This is truth or dare, and the point is to get a little bit spicy ;)." Everyone else nodded in agreement.

"I'll do it~!" chirps Ibuki.

"Really? Even not knowing who has walked the-" y/n began to caution, but her ever perky friend had already hopped out of her chair and gotten down to the ground on all fours. Everybody grimaced a little bit as they saw dust already clinging to Ibuki's gloves and socks.

"SLUUUUURP!" Ibuki onomatopoeia-d as she gave the wooden floorboard a nice, long, and dramatic lick. Y/n laughed a little bit at her friend's bold spontaneity, and Hajime just shook his head in disappointment. "ANYways," Ibuki started again, getting back up into her chair, "Teruteru! Truth or dare?"

The short man thought for a moment as he stood up to shake a drink shaker before decisively setting it back on the table. "Hit me with a question of truth, if you would."

Ibuki nodded her head from side to side as she started to speak, spinning her drink around in its cup a little bit. "Everyone on the island knows that you're a flirt but, the thing that everyone is dying to know is... who does the Ultimate Chef have a crush on?"

Before Teruteru can open his mouth, Kazuichi pipes up. "If you say Miss Sonia, I'll have to fight you over it!"

Teruteru chuckles a bit before he pops open the shaker and walks around the table filling everyone's cup back up. "Now now, lover boy, no need to worry yourself. Now I'm assuming that you'll all be good folk and not tell nobody, but I've actually got two people on my mind lately. Mr. Togami is so responsible, tall, handsome and huggable, and Miss Akane is so perfectly shaped, strong and she could probably crush me! I sure do love me a strong woman."

Ibuki grinned and nodded her head. "I see! Such an interesting taste!"

Y/n took a hearty sip of her drink and pointed aimlessly with her hand as she spoke. "That's nice, but keep the game moving! We haven't even gotten into anything that juicy yet. Let's crank it UP!"