Wakas

Dear Aleksander,

Hi! This may be the worst decision I ever made, I don't know. I know reading this letter is the most painful part of our love story. I know you are mad at me because I am not beside you in your worst and darkest time. But all I wanna say is that I don't regret any single moment that I stayed in our worst and good times, not one. It made our love even stronger than we expected.

I'm expecting to see you in the next life and I would love to capture every moment with you. I would love to do the things in our next meeting that time wouldn't allow us to do.

You should insert in your heart and mind that you are not alone because I will always keep my eyes on you. I love you in ways I have never loved anyone else.

This love was tragic. Unhappy. Scorch. Traumatic. The pain was worth it to spend it again.

Our love is solemn, yet you are the melody and harmony of our warmth. This love was enchanted and full of adoration and passion. I only have my heart for you. You are my sunflower and I'm your angel. I wanna spend the rest of my sunset with you, and we did it, love!You. It's always you. Until we meet again.

Let us burn our love in the fire. Burn into Chaos! It will always be the hymn of solemn pain.

Love,
Irish Czarina Elinor