Chapter-1

Fucking god! This lesson had been a waste of time. He knew all that stuff about heros that Red Eyes had said. He could have spent this time way more productive.
"Heyyyyy...! Bokugou?Denki and I are going to the gym after you wanna join?", Shitty Hair asked. Bakugou would have gone to the gym anyway. He had to do his evening workout.
"Yeah. Sure", he answered," I'll get my stuff.
See you in an hour."
"Okay, see you", Kirishima said happily, turned the other way round, and headed to the lockers.

Bakugou was walking to his room when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket. As he saw the text he turned a little bit red.
It's that fucking app he downloaded. Hell, so embarrassing that he even had it. More embarrassing that he used it for over two weeks and tried to use it.
It was a self-help app "My stanger". It connected you with people on the internet with the same interests as you or even similar problems.
Actually fucking stupid and useless. They should help and inspire each other. Bakugou knew most of those people were perverts or imposters but what else was he supposed to do?
He needed help.
He knew he needed help.
Just by the thought of that, his eyes began to burn and his throat to tighten. The hand holding the phone started to shake.
He was running now. No one could see him like this. When he reached his room he locked the door and burst into tears.
His breath was completely out of control.
Still shaking and sobbing he sild down the door and hide his face inside his hands.
For a while, he really couldn't tell how long he sat there. He couldn't believe how weak he was. The kidnapping had been over two months ago but it had awakened his panic again. From being held. Being helpless. Not being able to move. To go. The panic had started after the Sludge Villan had attacked and possessed him. But he had pushed everything down.
Pushed himself so hard to never being helpless again. But now it was ten times worse.
He felt fucking horrible all the time. He woke up from nightmares every night. Sometimes he couldn't beath out of the pure panic that suddenly overcame him. He hadn't told the hero's or the police or even his parents what really had happened in the bar. After he said no to the villans. He had told no one. He just couldn't.
He should be strong. They expected him to be strong.

He looked at his phone. Already half-past tree. At four he would meet Shitty Hair and
Phone Charger in the gym. He picked himself up only for his legs to fail and falling on the bed. He sighed and looked at his phone.

The app had found a new person that matched his interests. Bakugou looked at the profile.
Name: burned snowflake
Age: 16
Occupation:  hero in training

Fucking stupid name. But a hero in training.
If that wasn't a lie maybe he, she, or they could help him a little. For a split second, Bakugou allowed himself to feel hope.
The next the knew that that person wouldn't and couldn't understand.
He turned his phone off and sighed again. Hope was the worst.

Bakugou changed into his gym clothes. He looked at the scars the Villans had left on his body. The scares he hadn't shown to anyone. After he came back everyone was so freaked out about all might losing his power and the hero nearly dying no one really medically cared for him. they just asked if he was okay. What should he have said after already the embarrassment of being rescued?
Bakugou didn't want to go to the gym he just hadn't got the energy. But he knew he had to. He had been training harder than ever since he came back. All might the symbol of peace was gone because of him so he had to do everything to make up for it.
The phone vibrated again.

from "burned snowflake"
Hey

Oh, fucking hell no! Why? He should have deleted that app. He was online and that fucking snowflake saw that he was.

"future_number1_hero"
Oi... bro or sis or whatever.
Sorry, I'm not in the mood for this right now.
I wanted to delete the app. So...

from "burned snowflake"
Oh okay, sorry. I didn't want to bother you.
Just, you don't seem like a weird old man like the last guy
I texted with. So I thought I would give it a try.
(And by the way, it would be bro)

"future_number1_hero"
That old man was not by any fucking
chance a guy how called himself Dennis69 ?

from "burned_snowflake"
Okay... that's really creepy.
But yes, that was his username.

"future_number1_hero"
Knew it.
He fucked with me too.
But sorry what damn 17
year-old uses the word fudgel.

from "burned_snowflake"
Yes, I know.
But just to be sure you didn't really
sleep with him, right?

"future_number1_hero"
What ? !?
No, gross! Are you an idiot?
That's just an expression.

from "burned_snowflake"
Sorry. I'm a little bit slow
on the uptake sometimes.

"future_number1_hero"
Yeah, i fucking see that.
Like that no wonder
you fall for that old dude .
How long have you texted him?

from "burned_snowflake"
Two month. But he mostly texted
me and I just responed.

"future_number1_hero"
You really are an fucking idiot and how
long you already have this app is sad.
Read 03:44 pm

"future_number1_hero"
Come on... are you ignoring me now.?

from "burned_snowflake"
No...It is kinde of true to be honest.
How long have you had the app then?

"future_number1_hero"
Two weeks, But I wanted to delete it today.

from "burned_snowflake"
Will you?

"future_number1_hero"
What.?

from "burned_snowflake"
Delete it. Will you delete the app?

"future_number1_hero"
I'll think about it. 
But now I have to go.
Bye

from "burned_snowflake"
Goodbye.

It was already 03:50 He would be late. Bakugou smiled a little bit. Maybe the first really smile he had shown for weeks. That snowflake was fucking stupid.
Maybe he should keep the app...just in case...