Chapter-8

What was with him? Bakugou nearly jumped every time his phone made a sound. He read every message with his heart pounding. How could he be in love with someone he didn't even know? Wait... did he just say, love? Was he going insane? But weirdly it was true. He was so honest. So himself. He didn't have to yell or shout. He still did that in class for his mask but every day he hated it more. Not that his temper would cool down but he wished he could sometimes have a conversation with someone that didn't look weird at him when he didn't yell every second sentence or said something nice. He could do that with snowflake. They could talk about everything. Plans for the future, fears, hopes, friends, family the good and bad things, or sometimes just about sports.
He was constantly on his phone. One time he smiled in front of his friends. A genuine happy smile and Mina nearly had a heart attack.
He had fewer nightmares and fewer panic attacks. He just needed someone to talk to it made so much better. Sometimes he still felt lonely and he wished he could meet snowflake in person. Bakugou wouldn't care what he looked like.  Although he had already seen his amazing abs. But then snowflake was beaten up. Still, when bakugou thought of those abs, those shoulders, that v line...
Sometimes late at night, Bakugou imagined meeting snowflake and Bakugou always gave him Todorokis hair and eyes. He would be so perfect.
By the thought of Todoroki, he always got a little bit red. They hadn't talked about that weird moment in the dark corridor but Bakugou had noticed how Todoroki was watching him in class or at lunch from time to time.
Bakugou chooses to ignore that.

Snowflake told him he wouldn't have to go home for a while. Bakugou was very happy about that because he was sure he would kill snowflakes' dad this time. Find that bastard and kill him.
It was already late evening when he got another text from Snowflake.

from "burned_snowflake"
Hey
How was the training?

"future_number1_hero"
Okay
Tbh most of my classmates are super stupid.

from "burned_snowflake"
don't be mean

"future_number1_hero"
I'm not mean. I'm honest.

from "burned_snowflake"
You always say that.
So when your always honest be honest about me.

"future_number1_hero"
What u mean?

from "burned_snowflake"
Be honest about what you think about me.

"future_number1_hero"
I think I would like another picture of your abs...

from "burned_snowflake"
Very funny. Isn't one enough to jerk of to?

"future_number1_hero" how
How could I enjoy THAT photo...

from "burned_snowflake"
Pointe for you.
But aside all that. What
do think about me?

"future_number1_hero"
Sure... that was a joke...
Fine, I normally don't say stuff like this.
I think you are very
nice. You are easy to talk
to. You are so strong.
I like you and you are a wonderful person
to help me like this.
I think you will be a good hero!

Bakugou froze did he just text that he liked him?! Was he insane? Maybe snowflake wouldn't notice. Yeah...it sounded very unsuspicious with all the other cheesy stuff he said. Bakugou was so red. No one else would ever get an answer like this from him.

from "burned_snowflake"
That was sweet. Thank you.

"future_number1_hero"
shut up!

from "burned_snowflake"
okay then let's talk about something else

"future_number1_hero"
Yeah, please! How was school today?