iii. ur so lame man

CLOUDY DAY, PRETTY
SURE IT WAS '18

i made lunch for all my pretty foes. a pretty lady served that classic 'sundae for my coolest amigo. i licked my lips, shouting let's go!

we struck a pose for your detention poster. left is my best angle, how about you? don't ever say this was way too much 'coz we tryna impressed you.

and oh, they think we need a quarantine 'cause we were a walking halloween. bad bad us!

someone sent me a message. i read it out of loud ( read ) " too bad - you're overload " well, i read it in prophecy.

i don't care too much, but i cry a lot. the math teacher wondered if i was doing well or not. also, i need an honest crony 'cause my tongue lied a lot.

friday, 2 pm. my friends & i got the hot pot running, we were a little unsteady. pour then spill the tea! ann told her mama she would be back at 12 but we both knew that she's a liar.

we were back at the cinema, walking down the counter. hit the seat, sola won't flirt with shit. allergic to evergreen she might need an antihistamine.

friends & i met on friday. but we only said ' what's up with the wi-fi. ' neck down generation, ugh.

that was enough for us at that time. "so what else you've been dying to see?"

back to the present buddy, such a rainy day. april 2021. if it were the only chance for you to say what you wanted to say,

"so tell me what you're longing to say?"
( read )

13, GOODBYE TO SANITY,
I GOT ALONG YOU.