iv. oh damn it, let's go have some fun

OH SUNNY DAY,
BEYOND THE SHIT ‘18

i thought by now we'd upgrade into such amazing role models. (nah, i'm too lazy for flowery vibes so damn it all)

READ, 10:00 AM.
said, catch you at mc'd later & record that one-hour shit of wasting time. we gotta sit here and chill and of course flex that most expensive doughnut that i could barely afford.

you said we had to flex everything we have, although we didn't have anything at all. ( let's flex this unrequited friendship )

wasn't it funny how you drink that ketchup down, down, down your throat — pretending it was a cup of cola — pretending everyone wasn't watching — pretending you were doing it right. ( were you a little tipsy? )

READ, 12:22 AM.
one LP down and keep repeating. he drove you to the moon and never came back. myra taught others to flirt with boys 'coz that's right, she got more than *one.

they shoved that ‘friends label down your throat and spilt some love like it's a contagious disease, contaminating the air around me, around you, around the others, around the plain one.

a sickeningly sweet-trick smell fills the air, they radiate toxicity and maybe that's why everything we used to love is falling apart eventually.

READ, 04:06 PM.
threw that coin & kept that blade. passed the exams with straight A, may luck constantly followed.

READ 01:17 AM.
six gears, six doors, six ways, a tape player. please just keep that shit to yourself. ‘ i'm getting outta here so take my ticket ’

*one: the more the merrier.

13, CHEERS! TO ALL YOUR POOR LIFE DECISIONS.