vii. i'm glad you believe me, because i don't even believe myself

SALT AIR AND THE RUST ON YOUR IRON GATE '19

thinking back to how some adolescents used to party all night long. sneakin' out and diggin' into the taste of the real world. several temporary heroes that saved some cereal for lunch and tossed your dirty secret away. in 2017, gigi spilt her drink on katniss, "oh, what the hell." in december, they were frozen under the air conditioner and purchased some cheap sweets. (m&m's icon laced in lavish suit) and in the mid of 2019, sleek long noir hair parted in the middle, walking down the stage as the folks cheekily whistle, "c'mon, don't mess with us." their torsos were covered in silver fabric and those girls wore their counterfeit smiles like a second layer of skin. holdin' smoky heels and glaring at the cold-hearted senior guys (oh, i never knew that you could feel)

let me tell you about a girl named mara, a lovesick adolescent that was high on the moon. occasionally, i captured rivers running down her hollow orbs, down her soft cheek & frigid lips. every sunday, mara's bruised knees & callous palms were soaked in saint aquamarine that drowned her nightmares away. she would reach each verse of the prophecy and infused them within her vein. unfortunately, mara's guy was a king of mischief thus she punched him on someone's porch until he reeled & unable to walk straight under the force.

a couple of rebel sleep-deprived voyagers dashing through the pitch-black night with nowhere to be. they were queens of the street, of the godly hours - behaving abnormally, dancing with their shoes off and gleaming under the flicker of light pole, kind of teens you couldn't get rid of (c'mon take a look, take a look!) fierce blaze humming thru their grins. the math teacher put them on a black list, with each of their names underlined. little she knew she couldn't blacken their temperaments because those girls curved them permanent. they may be taking different routes now, but who knows where those paths are supposed to lead.

15, MERLOT AND TANGERINE REVERIE STEEPING THE FLESH OF THEIR MINDS.