Chapter 4

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

Thank you. And enjoy.
———————————————————————

pov: y/n

waking up to the sound of departure, I sprinted to the bathroom to 'freshen up' for school. what I never understood was why people said freshened up instead of saying "I'm going to take a shower and brush my teeth and stuff like that". always confusing.

once I got dressed, I decided that ill skip breakfast and started to head to bakugo's house.

crap I forgot about ging

taking a piece of paper, I wrote down a note so my father would find it

'Im off at school, no I didn't run away.'

closing and locking the door, I checked the time to see that I'm a good 15 min above schedule and decided to take a walk around our neighbourhood. looking at the houses, I saw that one of them for-sale houses have been bought.

I wonder who moved in... and how come I haven't noticed?

out of nowhere, the door burst open, and a tall male practically fell down the front porch stairs, dropping all of his notebooks.

"The first day of school and I already messed up. oh god." He mumbled

walking over to him, I started picking up some of the notes on the ground.

"Are you ok sir..."

looking at the tall green-haired boy, I saw a familiar face.

--------------------------

3rd person pov

"y-y/n"

"I'm s-sorry but do I know you?"

out of nowhere, Izuku got up and hugged y/n

"I thought I never get to see you again!"

and then it came to you.

that name on the list.

Izuku Midoria.

the only other kid that wanted to play with you.

was standing right there

hugging you.

"I thought you moved away!"

"well we did, but then I got accepted into UA, so we moved back to our old house!"

"oh right! your attending UA! we happen to be in the same class together!"

"y-your going as well?"

"yeah! I and suki both applied, so it will be great to have the group back together! and maybe mina will be there too and..."

you haven't changed at all. Izuku thought as a light blush spread across his face.

"Hey, let's walk together!" Izuku chirped, hoping he could get to know his childhood crush better.

"oh, sure! we just got to go to sukis house!"

"whos suki?" the greenett pondered.

"you'll see!" y/n squeaked, and started skipping towards bakugo's house.
--------------------------------------------------
Word count: 451
Be sure to vote and comment!