Things Change

Hey, Champions!! I was having a bit of writers block when deciding if I should skip ahead 8 years or do one more chapter with the ages listed before. Annnnd I've decided that I should go with the former!! :D I hope you all will enjoy!!
Ages:
You: 18
Green: 19
Red: 19
Blue: 18

It's now 8 years into the future from that first battle with you and Green. Now, you are an 18 year-old Champion of the Sinnoh League. You had decided that when you heard that Red became Champion of Kanto, you wanted to try a different league. You tried both Johto and Hoenn, but the Champions, Lance and Steven, were too tough. You then decided to leave for Sinnoh, only telling your best friend, Blue. Blue had given up being a trainer and instead sought out her dream to become a Pokémon designer. She is now always clad in a form-fitting black dress with white gloves. Also, she has a budding romance with Red, her long-time crush. Enough about Blue, though. This is about you. You were not only the Champion of Sinnoh, though. You're also a great coordinator, earning ribbons and trophies here and there. But one thing still bothers you. Your rival, Green, hasn't spoken to you in 3 years, which was also the last time you saw him. That would change, though, because there was a certain spiky-haired nuisance that was on his way from Kanto just to see his soon-to-be-more-than-just-rival....

So, how was it? Comment and vote, please! Oh! And make sure to follow for a Virtual Pikachu!!! :D