I Missed You

Heyoooo! I'm back! :D Enjoy this final chapter! :D

Your POV:
You were shocked. You then pinched yourself to make sure you weren't dreaming. "G-Green?" You turned around. The next thing you next, Green crushed you in a tight (but comfortable) hug. "(Name)..." You heard his voice cracking a bit. Was your rival...crying? "Green..." You sighed and returned the hug, hot tears streamed down you face as well. After a few moments, he pulled away, taking in your full image while using his thumb to dry your tears. "(Name), you don't know how much I missed you..." He looked away for a moment, taking a step back. "I-I have to tell you something." He then looked at you, his hazel eyes locking your (e/c) ones. He then bowed his head down. "Green, you can tell me..." You spoke softly. He paused for a moment before speaking. "I-I..." He then looked down again. "I missed you." He then opened his mouth to say more. "I've missed you since day one. I couldn't live a second without you!" He now looked like he was on a rage. "I felt miserable!! And I didn't have anyone else to battle with except Red, who wouldn't even TALK to me afterwards! I've always had this weird feeling when I'm around you, and it's only gotten stronger when you left! The thing is...I love you, (Name) (Last Name)!!" When he finished, you didn't have the power to say anything. He then wrapped one are around your waist and cupped your cheek. "Green?" You looked deep into his eyes to find some other emotion other than lust. He then gently skimmed his lips over yours. Your eyes fluttered shut and you snaked your arms around his neck. He smiled against your lips, then bit your bottom lip softly. You moaned in response. His tongue then swiped your lip, asking for entrance. After a bit of teasing, you obliged. What followed was a full-on tongue war. Both of you then parted, after realizing that air was key to survive. "I love you, too." You smiled at him. "Ya know..." He wrapped an arm around your waist again. "I'm still better than you at battling." He spoke slyly. "Green! Stop being so arrogant!" You hit him playfully. "Hey, what can I say? My arrogance is the perfect charm." He leaned in and kissed you again.

WOOHOO!!! Happy ending, huh? THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!!! Make sure to check out my other stories as well! Well....like Green always says....SMELL YA LATER!!! :D