A Fateful Encounter!

ELLO, CHAMPIONS! I have just survived another horrid day of school and now have written another part for you all :3 So without further ado, LETS START DIS MUTHA FUCKA!! :D

Green's POV:
As I exited the Hearthome City Airport, I had began losing hope of finding (Name). I didn't let her know that I was on my way here, and I really want it to be a surprise. When she left a few years ago, I felt as empty as a Shedinja. She would always linger in my mind, and it's been driving me insane. After she left, I couldn't battle properly anymore. I've even lost to Red. Fuckin' RED. After that, I had decided to become the Viridian City gym leader instead. Honestly, its so boring nowadays. Red left for Mt. Silver and STILL hasn't returned. Blue became a fashion designer and now works in some region called Kalos. The only person I can actually contact now is (Name), who left for Sinnoh. I've never felt this way about any other girl, so why (Name)? "Well, better get this over with..." I mumbled as I pushed past the rush of people scattering about the airport. Once I had reached outside, I waved for a taxi. "Where to, sir?" The driver asked as I opened the door. "The Hearthome City Contest Hall, please." I replied back and handed the dude a $50 bill. "Alrighty, we'll be there in 10!" And off we went. As if it were an instinct, I reached for my phone in my pocket and called (Name).

Your POV:
*Ring, ring!* Your phone rang. You looked at the caller ID, but it was apparently unknown. "Hello?" You spoke into the voice. "Well if it isn't little miss (Name)!" You recognized that voice. That cocky, arrogant voice. "G-Green?!" You shrieked. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" He spoke through the other line. "Um, y-yeah..." You were still in shock. "I really need to talk to you..." All of a sudden, there were arms wrapped around your waist. "...In person..." Green softly whispered in you ear...

Good? Good. K its 7:30 am and I need to get ready for school so...SMELL YA LATER! XD