˚ ༘ˀˀ ꒰‧⁺ part five 🍭

˚ 🥛ᵎ┊͙˗ˏ ➶ part 05

.˚ 🥛ᵎ┊͙
˗ˏ ➶ part 05 . ✧ ˚

════════════════════════════════

— "here," kageyama tossed a strawberry flavored lollipop at the girl's feet, avoiding eye contact as he sat down beside her. y/n happily unwrapped the candy and shoved it in her mouth, beginning the pair's night together on the roof.

"you know kags, i've been practicing, and i think i could be as good of a setter as you pretty soon."

"i'll believe it when i see it dumbass," tobio replied with a slight roll of his eyes, discreetly unwrapping a lollipop for himself.

"no no, i'm deadass kags, but anyways, what music do you wanna listen to," she asked, her fingers lightly scrolling through spotify.

"music?"

"yeah, music, you know like the instruments and like singing," the girl defined, causing a loud scoff from the boy.

"i know what music is idiot!"

"well it didn't sound like it stupid!"

"whatever i don't care what songs we listen to," kageyama turned his head away from y/n, his eyes locking with the fluorescent stars towering above instead.

"right then, suit yourself," the h/c head replied while continuing to shuffle through songs on her playlist, stopping at the perfect one.

y/n let her body fall back as the music flooded her ears, letting the vibe settle into the moment, kageyama only sitting in the same position as before, not knowing what to do with himself, or why he had even gone up there in the first place.

"kags loosen up jeez, do you not like Men I Trust or something," the girl sat propped up on her elbows, staring at the back of the boy next to her.

"i- what no the music is fine."

"you're so hard to read goddamn," the girl said switching the song over and over again, looking for a change in the mood.

"here, better?" y/n questioned, switching the song yet again.

════════════════════════════════

،، : 💫 :
    play yam yam - no vacation
for the full experience !                        
︶︶︶

════════════════════════════════

"it was fine before," kageyama mumbled, shifting in his spot a bit.

"you're so picky kags, you know that?"

"no i'm not!"

"yes you are," y/n rolled her eyes and sat up again, looking tobio square in the eyes.

"you're the picky one!"

"hey kags? why don't you dance with me," y/n abruptly left the topic of pickiness, standing up to just hover over the boy, setting her phone down atop her bag.

"d-dance with you? no fucking way dumbass," tobio grumbled as he turned his head up towards the girl standing above him, failing to hide his rosy cheeks.

"i thought you weren't picky?"

"i'm not! how does this make me-"

"get up and dance with me bitch," y/n grabbed the boy by his shirt, yanking him to his feet as she pulled him hastily towards the center of the roof.

"i don't dance."

"sure you do, just put your hand here and your other one here," y/n took hold of the boys fingers, lightly guiding them to grasp each side of her hips softly, a startled look forming with the girl's sudden movements. the h/c leaned her head into the boys chest, resting her hands beside each of her ears.

"this is dancing? don't you have to move or something," tobio said confused, a flustered look still lingering across his face.

"yes kags, we're getting to that," y/n replied as she moved the boy side by side to the music that had been softly playing in the background for the last minute.

the two swayed back and forth, kageyama occasionally looking around nervously for anyone who might be watching. y/n leaned her weight tiredly onto the boy's chest, feeling as his heart beat steadied out as loosened his body a bit. tobio reached up and ran his hand through the back of the girl's hair, catching her tired body and watching as she sunk deeper into his grasp. a delicate breeze cascaded past the two, causing the girl's dainty form to squirm a bit at the cold touch and kageyama to tighten his hold around her shoulders. the light hum of the music was drained out by the boy's heartbeat as the light drizzle of rain that crept in out of nowhere clouded their vision of the sky.

"i don't think you'll see a shooting star tonight," kageyama looked up hesitantly at the foggy clouds, waiting for the girl's validation as he sucked on his lollipop harder.

"there's always tomorrow."

════════════════════════════════

☄︎. *. ⋆
⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭

 ⋆⋆·˚ ༘ * 🔭