Part 2

I think I fell asleep again. When I opened my eyes, my feet were freezing cold and I started shaking from shoulders to knees. I snuggled deeper into the covers, seeking warmth to no avail. I sneezed again, nose running itchy from the cold. God, I hate being sick.

Lyon. Where is he? I thought for a second that he left again, and I was alone in his room with nothing but the cold to keep me company. But then I heard the muffled noises coming from the kitchen and remembered that he was there. Without a second thought, I stood up, ignoring the pain in my head, and hobbled towards his direction.

I sensed the wonderful smell of cooking ramen as I neared him, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist in search of warmth. I nuzzled his shoulder, which was the highest part of him that I could reach, and as soon as I did, I felt the cold slowly fade away with his heat in its place.

He set down the laddle he was holding to place a hand on top of mine. "Ah, you're awake. But it's not cooked yet, (y/n). You'll have to wait for a little more." He said, turning around to face me and wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"It smells good, Lyon. I never knew you could cook." I smiled at him, resting my head on his chest.

He chuckled, planting a kiss on top of my head. "Well now you do." With that, he lifted me up, bridal style, and placed me back on his bed.

"Go back to sleep. I'll wake you up when its done." He said, hovering above me after softly pressing his lips against mine.

"H-hai..." I muttered in reply.

"Good girl." Lyon chuckled. With that he gave my forehead another kiss and started moving back towards the kitchen.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt this time, making him look back at me in surprise. I wasn't quite ready to let him get away from me and not quite sure why. "(y/n)?" He asked, startled.

"Please, stay..." I mumbled, blushing furiously upon hearing my own words. "Just until I fall asleep... please?"

He smiled back, as if he was waiting for me to say that all along. He bent down to kiss my ear before whispering, "Of course..." His face hovered a few inches away from mine, hands planted on either side of my head.

"Thank you." I whispered back, affectionately nuzzling his cheek, arms wrapped around his neck.

He lied down beside me, letting me use his shoulder as a pillow while his other arm pulled me closer by my waist. I turned to him, burying my face in his chest, taking in his scent while he cuddled me. His fingers started fiddling with a lock of my hair, effectively making me feel sleepy in an instant.

"Go to sleep, (y/n)." He whispered in my ear before nibbling it gently, giving it occassional licks in between his small bites. All the while still refusing to stop playing with my hair.

I felt my eyelids drop as I pecked his lips. "I love you, Lyon." I whispered, snuggling up to him and savoring the warmth and comfort that came with his embrace.

He hugged me tighter and in those fleeting moments before I fell asleep, I heard him whisper back to me, "I love you more."