Part 3

His lips on mine were the first thing I felt when I slowly opened my eyes.

"(y/n), dinner's ready." He said after pulling away and brushing tangled (h/c) locks out of my eyes.

I sat up and yawned, stretching one arm back as I lifted the other hand up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. My watch read 9:34 PM. Wow, I slept for another 3 hours but I still feel like my head is being split into two.

A steaming bowl of ramen was placed on the nightstand beside me. It smelled good, really. But I just didn't have the appetite to eat.

"L-Lyon... you didn't have to--" He placed a finger against my lips, effectively cutting me off and stopping the words I was about to say.

"Shh... none of that... you need it, okay? Now go ahead and eat. I'll get your medicine." He said before planting a sweet kiss on my forehead. Lyon stood up and went back towards the kitchen, searching the cupboards for the medicine I needed.

I stared at the ramen, unsure what to do. Until he came back holding a bottle of liquid medicine and a spoon. Oh gods no, I thought. I never quite got over my childhood nightmare of having to force the bitter drug down my throat. You can ask my mother about that.

I must've looked terrified, because Lyon gazed back at me with concern. He sat on the bed in front of me and placed the medicine on the nightstand. "Is something wrong, (y/n)-chan?" He gently pressed a palm to my forhead, checking my temperature as I bit my lower lip in utter nervousness, already tasting the bitter liquid in my mouth.

"I'm fine... its just..." I started, still staring at the bottle as if it were a murderer. "Do I really need to drink that?" I could've sworn I seriously acted like a five-year-old, eyes wide with fear, voice an octave higher than usual as I let the words slip past my lips with a noticeable shake in my tone.

Lyon chuckled in return, moving his hand down to gently pinch my cheek. "You look cute, (y/n)." He leaned, pressing his forehead against mine as my cheeks flared every possible shade of red.

"B-But... you didn't answer my question, Lyon!" I pulled back, giving him an angry pout in the hopes of intimidating him at the very least. But I guess that didn't work out well enough. Instead, he let out a small laugh and pecked my cheek, which only made me blush even more.

"Fine, fine... worry about that later. But now, I told you to eat didn't I?" He said, taking the bowl of ramen in his hands. I watched, listless as he ladled up the soup with a spoon, blowing gently before placing it hovering in front of my mouth.

"Come on, (y/n)." He whispered in a voice that sounded alluringly stern. I made a mistake of looking up directly at his eyes, because as soon as I did, I knew I'd never be able to resist a word he says.

"Open up, now..." He coaxed. I felt weak for a moment. And then slowly, very slowly, my lips parted as I leaned forward involuntarily, taking the spoon inside my mouth and savoring the taste of the ramen that lingered in my tongue.

"Good girl..." I heard a chuckle from Lyon as he pulled the spoon out of my mouth, probably satisfied with how I reacted. A heartbeat later, I felt my cheeks heat up with the realization of what just happened. God, I can't believe I just did that. I actually submitted to Lyon, following his orders without a single complaint. The thought made me blush even more. And, in an attempt to hide my flaring cheeks, I turned away and avoided his gaze.

It was, of course, no use. His hand cupped my chin not a second later, forcing me to look back at him. "(y/n)?" He stared at me, eyes wearing the usual innocent and caring gaze I have come to love.

"L-Lyon... I-I... I can eat by myself..." I stuttered. The stupid blush just won't leave me alone.

"No, its okay..." He replied with a thoughtful smile. "Besides, I... I like it this way." He said the last words in a whisper.

I didn't try to resist anymore as I obediently swallowed every spoonful he gave me until I finished everything all by myself. And come to think of it, Lyon does know how to cook...