Dating

CRYSTAL AND TAEHYUN

how it happened

while they was trainees when they first met. they both was intimidated by each other due to the cold looks that they have. they didn't know anything really about her for months because she was often by herself and left the room without anyone knowing beside the few questions that the boys asked she never talked. taehyun believed that behind the cold looks that they was warm heart. so one day he sat down beside her in the dance practice room and started talking with her. the longer they talk the more she opened up to him.

as time past on taehyun felt a need to protect crystal from anything he felt that was a threat to her. which he didn't think much of it as she was younger than him. he would stop her from embarrassing herself or doing dumb ideas that would probably leading her to get hurt. they would also go to each other when having a hard time. he knew that she would normally keep her troubles to herself because she was so used to helping others. so he would remind her almost everyday that he is there for her.

he would even do little acts such as give her his jacket if he thought it was to cold out, brush away hairs from her face, even shove food on her plate, tie her shoe for her, take over when she is cooking so she won't hurt herself, or even keep a eye out on her at all times.

after debut she would link arms with him, hold onto his shirt when walking, and linking pinkies together. he would make sure that she was comfortable in her stage outfits and make sure it wasn't to revealing due to how young she is. he knew that if she was uncomfortable in the outfit that she would be to shy to say anything to the staff so he made sure to ask what her true feelings were. he would make sure she is studying so she won't fail school. when she is writing a book or song he would make sure she takes a break for a while.

during a interview she simply laughed and hit taehyun's shoulder. that's when he realized he had feelings for her and hid his feelings through the rest of the interview and hoped that his members wouldn't tease him when he went up to them and asked how to confess to her.

which the boys asked the MOA's to ask her how she would want to be confessed and the next time she was on Vlive MOA's asked and she replied with through a letter or a poem. which the next morning she woke up to breakfast and a letter which led to crystal and taehyun to date.

now dating

not much as really changed. now they go on dates as much as they can and do more skinship he is more protective of her. he also gets jealous when she does skinship with the other members but she reassures him that she loves him and shows him all the love in the world when they have time alone. instead of having the label of friends now it's boyfriend and girlfriend.

GALLERY