Chapter 57

Hello! Thank you for 108k reads, I really can't belive this!!  It really means alot!!! I am so freakin happy right now, you guys are the best uwuuuuuuu ♡♡♡♡

"Close your eyes and concentrate on your surrounding" Jungkook firm voice sounded with the chirping of many birds in the background while the gush of wind rush pass in the air.

The 5 year old Alpha pup did as his father instructed and clench his small fists in trying to reduce the sudden loud noises in his ears then instantly opening his eyes when it gets too much to handle.

"Daddyyyy~ too loud" Jungmin voice out, pouting as he cover his ears with his both palms to emphasize how loud it sounded.

Jungkook sigh and crouch down to his kness and hold his pups hands that were covering his ears and patted his head with other hand comfortingly.

"I know bub, but you can decrease the volume of it, if you only concentrate on your powers and instincts. Just focus on your wolf and I'll instruct you how to control your wolf powers alright?" Jungkook speaks softly but with firm eyes, wanting his pup to take it seriously.

Jungmin nodded determindedly, wanting to make his daddy proud he will try it once again.

Jungkook smiled at his pup's sudden confidence and hold up his fist for his son and spoke. "You can do this, I believe in you! Fighting!" And Jungmin in return bumped his fist with his father's bigger one and shouted.

"I can do this! Fighting!" 

And they get back to training his wolf once again, while Taehyung smile at the scene infolded infront of him sitting on the stairs of their backyard with an excited and a loud Taegguk in his lap, torturing his toys by roughly hitting it on the grass floor while blabbering like he's scolding the toy.

It's been happening for two weeks now, Jungkook is training Jungmin at home by himself, refuse to send his pup in the training centre where every wolf pup had to go to train their wolves and learn how to control, knowing by his own experience how harsh they become once the pup couldn't get a grip on his wolf quickly.

He won't let them torture his precious son with harsh words and strict commands at such a young age, it completely destroyed their innocence and no one knew better than Jungkook how it felt.

He was gentle with Jungmin but strict at the same time, not that strict where they made him skip his needed breakfast and lunch as punishment at the age of four since he transform earlier than other pups.

Jungmin almost got control over his wolf just some high powers that the pup is still unable to comprehend and is trying to get a grip on it and the fact that Jungkook is discovering so many more powers from his son then he expected because his pup is not a normal Alpha so he had many high intelligence and the sense of instincts that only higher rankers can achieve, such as truebloods.

"Yes! You're doing great Jungoo! Try to block the sounds that are very loud and focus on the waves of water that are miles away from here, can you do that my son?" Jungkook said gently, voice loud and ordering, posture hard and body stiff.

Taehyung bite his lips as he admire his alpha's face; his frowning eyebrows with stern eyes but a hint of gentleness is present in them. His curious eyes followed the trail of sweat that travel from his pale forehead to his temple going down to his sharp jawline and dropping from there. His mucles flexing as he move to instruct their son, voice a deep octave but so sweet and soothing at the same time.

Two weeks, two weeks had gone since the both mates confess to each other about their unconditional love. Taehyung can't say much but that these two weeks were the best days of his life with his mate then anyday in the past.