Mark - Unforgettable Link ❤😏 PART 2

It has been 2 weeks since the incident with Mark has happened, We haven't called, texted, or talked to each other since. 

We would see each other at school but, all we could do is look at each other. People would be asking me what happened between me and him because we would always be with each other 24/7. Macei, my best friend was the only one I told she told me "I knew ya'll was gonna hook up one of these days." I mean, ya'll know how the person you've known for half of your life and you start to have feelings for them right? Well, He's been with that hoe Makayla ever since them 2 weeks telling her he loved her, and how he would never cheat on her. He surely wasn't thinking bout her that night 😏

2 weeks ago... 

Mark's POV

I woke up to Y/n gone, I'm surprised she could walk the way I put it down on her. I went to the bathroom to do my hygiene, I started thinking about last night making me hard, I tried to stop thinking about it but the images wouldn't go away which made me harder. I knew my best friend was a freak but DAMN But the other problem is I have a girlfriend.

I went downstairs to get something to eat out the kitchen, When Mac and Bam caught my attention.

"Wassam Mark! Mac said yelling from the living room. " Wassup" I said back. "Who was in your room last night Mark?" Bam said asking me. I almost choked on my pop tart when Bam ask. "W-what you mean?" I said stuttering "Nigga, don't act dumb with me I heard you from across the hall, and it wasn't Makayla so who was it?" Ban said loud as hell making everyone in the living room and kitchen look at me. "Mane, why you lying I ain't have nobody in my room, check out nigga! I said walking back to my room. Before I left out the room I hear Mac say to Bam "I don't know... Bam." drinking his Arizona.

2 weeks ago....

Y/n's POV

I've been in my room all day waiting for Mark to call or text me. I mean, I'm not stupid he probably took some of Mac liquor out his kitchen being stupid, or I was just booty call.

Or this nigga just used me for some pussy because he hasn't had it in about 3 weeks... 

I'm just saying...

I look at my phone to see if I see Mark name come across any time. Soon, as I flip over on the other side of my bed I hear my phone ringing. I practically jumped back to the side of my bed to see who's calling me, it's Macei... I almost started crying when I saw it wasn't Mark. 

"Hey Boo!" Macei screamed through the phone, "Hey.." I said all dull, Macei look at me smirking because she knew why I was sad "Awww you dick-matized that quick!" she said bussing out laughing. "It's not funny Mae, He hasn't called or text me at all!" I said making my puppy eyes with my quivering lip. "you serious?! you want me to call him!" She said bucking standing up. I swear it's like this girl is my ride or die. "No! I'm cool he'll call me."

It's been 2 weeks now, mark  hasn't even spoke to me. Me and Macei would walk the school halls seeing him and Makayla kissing and smiling at each other they a happy couple. 

Today this fine ass boy in my class came to talk to me and I see Mark booting the boy up, I didn't pay him no mind though. If you just tell me you used me for sex then just say it! But. that shit really hurt tho mane! because I gave my innocence away to you and you just gonna do me like that, Now Mark was best friend, ride or die anything you wanna call it. But, he really pissed me off this shit.