Ps4 (PlayStation) - Jay ❗ 💦

Here I am sitting in this boy bed and he ignoring me for the 10000000th time. He only want me when he need something or he bored, he stays on that PlayStation. 

"Jay" I whined as I sat up on his bed. 

"What mane!" He said still paying attention to the game. I scooted beside him, I slid my hand in his joggers. "Aye! mane! quit with that!" He said removing my hand from out his hand.

I smacked my lips and almost went back to the top of the bed until Jay pulled me onto his lap giving me a long sloppy kiss. I smiled through the kiss, he back to the game while me still on his lap. 

I started getting bored so I slip my hand back his joggers and he didn't stop me, I started palming him making him get hard. I heard a groan from him making me smirk a little. I grabbed his and started stroking it through his joggers still, he hands weaken trying to play his controller.

He started trying to pay attention to the game again. So, I was like why not spice it up a bit? 😈

I got off the bed and got on my knees... Jay eyes got wide seeing what I was about to do. 

"What u doin' ?" He ask me, nigga what it look like I'm doing?!

"Shhh, keep playing the game." I told him, I took him out and starting putting in my whole mouth.

"Fuckkk" I said groaning, I looked up to him to see his eyes tightly closed... damn! I didn't even really start yet.

I started bobbing me head back and forth, I felt his hand go on top of my head. He really think he doing something...

I slapped his hand out the way making him whine, "Bae please..." He whined to me.

I smirked for his begging, I snatched his controller and put it on his dresser. I pushed him back to the bed and starting stroking him again. I took him in my mouth again hearing his moan this time sending music to my ears. I felt his twitch so I took him more making him release a load in my mouth, I swallowed.

I'M SO SORRY YA'LL FORGIVE ME

I stopped and started getting on top of him, he grabbed my hips getting ready to adjust myself in side of him. I pushed myself down on him making me and Jay both moan, I covered my mouth because everyone else was in the living room and we we're upstairs. I started going up and down on Jay, I felt myself clenched around him.

"Shit! It feels so good." I said moaning.

"I know babygirl, you so damn tight!" Jay said making even more wetter.

About a minute later, I get a call from Mac.

He went to the store to get everybody some snacks....

"H-hello?" I said trying to hold in my moans.

"Yea, Y/n? I got your snacks you have your money when I get there?" Mac asked me

Jay was thrusting into me making let out moans like crazy.

"You good?" Mac asked me.

"Y-yea I'm o-ok I just hit my toe! *moan* Y-yea I have my money bye Mac!" I said hanging up on him.

I know he got suspicious, he ain't dumb...

I went back to riding Jay, I switched positions and starting riding him from the front. He started smacking my ass making me scream. 

"Fuck bae that feels so good!" Jay said letting out groans.

I couldn't even talk, all I was doing was moaning.

I felt myself coming close, I waited about 10 minutes...

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I said bouncing up and down on him.

"Me too!" He told me.

In about 5 minutes we cummed, Jay came on my stomach.

We hurried and got clean, and took a shower. 

We cleaned the sheets before mac came in here, cause he knew we was doing something.

After we got back in the bed and took a nap. Mac came busted in the room to see... he looked around to search to find anything...

"Here go your stuff." He stayed throwing the bag n the bed. "Ya'll better not being doing nothing, I'll beat ya'll asses!" He said marching out the room.

he close the door, me and jay looked at each other and starting laughing at each other.

He pecked my lips looking back at the T.V

"Bet, you won't ignore me again." I told him smirking.

"Shit, I'm gonna do it on purpose now!" I said laughing.

"shut up boy!" I told him hitting his chest.

"I love you Y/n." He said to me.

I smiled at him.

"I love you too Jay!" I said kissing his lips.

We stayed in the room all day cuddling and watching T.V

Sorry ya'll it was so short, i'll be making another one later...

1-10?