💊 It's the Viagra fa me - Bam 💊

RAM BAM 

Cause' he be ramming in the pussy- okay lemme' stop.

-------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Since this nigga wanna purposely Viagra in my drink the other day and make me look stupid infront of my friends, I'm finna get back on him.

I was in Mac's kitchen and I had the Viagra in my hand, I poured them into his cup and went upstairs to bring it to him.

I walked into his bedroom seeing on his phone, I handed him drink and laid down next to him.

He got up and took his shirt off, he smiled at me and drink it down. "I'm going take a shower, I'll be out in about 25-45 minutes." he said, walking over to the bathroom. I laughed and said, "that's a little too long bae." he turned around, "mane, check out! I'm in the staying the shower and it's like that!" he said, over exaggerating and shit.

"Alright then." I said back to him, then going on my phone to check my Instagram.

In about a good 20 minutes, I walked over to the bathroom and started hearing moans... "Fuckk..." Bam moaned and I bit my lip, at this point I was like fuck the prank! I wanted to fuck him right there, right now but, I wasn't gonna do myself like that after he embarrassed me.

"Bam you ok?" I say, "Huh- oh yeah bae it's just... my dick hard and I already came twice. I don't knock what the fuck goin' on!" he breathed out, he pokes his head out of the curtain seeing his hair all wet. 

Bam be looking so fine when his hair wet 😍

whew chile.... 😭😭

Het bit his lip, "you wanna come in?" he asked, I shook my head and went back over to his bed. I looked back over to the shower seeing him pout, "please bae?" he asked, "Nope." I said popping the p.

I hear the shower turn off and few seconds later Bam steps out with a rock hard dick, I began to feel a puddle between my legs. 

"Bae." Bam whined, coming over to the bed. I laughed and moved back, "boy stop you wet!" he laughs and get on the bed with me, "Come on." he said, starting to rub my thigh. I bit my lip, I whined as he looked me up and down.

"I know you want me, so why you hiding it?" he says, I then closed my legs. He takes his hand of my thigh and sighs, "bruh, you really go make me beat my meat in front of you?" He asked and I grinned, say nothing at all.

He chuckled and got up to stand and the edge of the bed. He looks at me and starts to pump himself, this makes me remember the time how Dede was watching porn and we caught him beating his meat butt, Bam look way finer.

I watch as he does so, making myself become wetter. Bam's breathing becomes heavily, he starts to stroke himself faster biting his lip, my sneaky ass decided to tease him a little bit. I open my legs exposing my bare freshly shaved vagina.

I was only wearing a big ass shirt that stopped to my ankles, his eyes became huge seeing I didn't have any panties on. "uhh, shit!" He moans and strokes himself faster and faster, his dick was painfully stiff waiting for release. I couldn't take it any longer, I needed my man NEOW!

"Damn Bam, just fuck me already!" Not even a second, this nigga already thrusting into me. "Yess! Baby r-right there!" I moaned, as he pounds in me.  Hey looks down into m eyes, sweat dripping off his head and throws his head back. "Fuckk... I'm cumming!" He cums in me and I moaned, cumming right after him.

He pants heavily and pulls out, falling right next to me. He looks over to me and kisses my forehead, "Now, I know I need another shower." he says and I laughed, "Bae." I called, he turned around "I put Viagra in your drink." I said, he laughed and said "I knew you did." I looked at him shocked, "you did?!" I asked, "Yea, I knew when my dick got hard out of nowhere." he said laughing, I started laughing with him and he went back into the bathroom and closed the door.

I decided to surprise him and take one with him.

It wasn't no clean shower when we got out.... If you know what I mean.