15 (Asahi)

- Separate texts between you and Asahi ~

I was just chilling in my room when I thought about something. There is one singular person who has not messaged me. 

"ASAHI!" 

"Y/N!" Someone screams while stomping up the stairs.

"hai ..." I cower behind my pillow in fear.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!"

"WHAT DOOR!" I scream to this dumbass who doesn't realize my door is completly off the hinges.

"oh.." They walk in. The one person I can complain and fangirl with. The one, the only.

HAH you thought.

It's just (Crazy anime friend person name) *FOR SHORT A/N*****

"Hey!" 

"Hi.." She says in one of her moods. She relates to this one character from this volleyball anime alot. She is obsessed with him... Hmm what's his name. *COUGH* bokuto* COUGH COUGH* 😉

"So what's wrong now..."

" I WANT A ANIME BOYFRIEND! I want a geniunely nice guy that looks like a anime character" The minute she says that, my brain thinks of the groupchat.

"Haha sameeeee" I say, she eyes me suspiciously.

"What are you hiding?"

"N-nothing"

Ding

My flippping stupid ass phone decides to ring. She and I reach for it, of course with her fast as fuck reflexes she reaches it first. 

I cross my fingers. * Please please please be a message about my phone being past due*

"Who is a--asayhi" She pronounces strangely

"i-" 

She opens my phone, seeing a whole bunch of texts from 9 guys.

"YOU WERE HOARDING THEM Y/N!" She screams

"NO!"

"YES!"

"THEY JUST ACCIDENTLY ADDED ME!"

"SUREEEE YOU HOE!"

"YOU BITCH!"

"YOU BAKA!" 

We stop. Stare at each other. Then die laughing and rolling off the bed like idiots.

While she secretly messages him back.

----------------------------------

Asahi 😊💫

H- hi y/n. I don't know if you are busy. B- but I just wanted to message you.