18

POV Karasuno

"YU!!"Tanaka yelled running to catch up with Noya after practice.

"HEY RYU! What's up!" 

"So, you know y/n?" Tanaka asks

"Well duh, I know y/n" Noya looks over to Tanaka confused

"WE SHOULD SURPRISE HER! Like, bring her a gift or something? Or Idk!" Noya's face lights up at this.

"YES YES YES! WE SHOULD TELL THE TEAM!" Before Tanaka could respond Noya takes off running.

"Pfft" 

----------------------------------

"What do you want now Noya" Daichi opened the door to his house looking annoyed. "You should be packing not goofing off"

"wait- wait! Before you get mad, we have a great idea!" 

"What is it?" Suga shows up behind Daichi

"What were you guys doing in there?!" Tanaka says suspiciously

"You serious -_-"

"JKKJKJKJKJKJ"

Daichi goes to shut the door but Noya runs in between it with his short body. "WAIT!"

"We should surprise y/n!" At that, Daichi stops what he's doing. Thinking about it, it's actually a good idea.

"Wow you came up with something smart for once," An unknown voice says

The boys look around to see Yamaguchi and Tsukkishima walking towards them. 

"Shut it salty" 

"Oh why isn't it the king of the court"

Glares were being sent from everywhere. "WHY IS EVERYONE HERE? " Hinata shouts "Is it a party?"

"Of course not, idiot" Kageyama retorts.

Nishinoya runs up to Shoyo and starts telling him what he came up with. "Right right!" 

"I'm excited"

"Aghhh everyone just come in, It will be better than  all of us chilling outside"

They all go into Daichi's house, even Tsukki surprisingly.

--------------------------------------

NOYAS POV

As we entered the smell of chocolate was everywhere. My stomach rumbled, oh god am I hungry.....

Looking dead, I run into Ryu who was praying. "RYUUUUUUU"

"NOYAAAAAAA"

"Shut it," Daichi says

We were brought into his living room where we had a sorta meeting. "So Noya, take the stage"