17

Few hours after they left the chat...

All I'm doing is crying over fanfictions... Not getting ready, not planning a thing, nada

My parents don't even know. Like what the hell y/n. They would be so disappointed. I look up into the mirror facing me. Wow, I look like trash. Looking at my h/l h/c hair that falls around my f/s face. My e/c eyes staring at me like daggers. 

"Why do you look at me like that? With such hate " I say to my reflection. 

Damn, that's depressing. Looking down at my baggy sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt that I'm wearing. If they saw me now, what would they think? 

"Y/N come here please," My mom says, not yelling for once.

I walk downstairs to the living room to see my mom sitting on a plain-looking couch. "Yes," I ask.

"Are you okay?" 

The question hits me like a brick. 

"I mean you are always on you're phone, Always in your room, Even forgetting to eat"

"I'm okay mom" A fake smile appears on my face. She looks at me for a second before saying, 

"Is it something about those boys?"

I stare at her wide-eyed. "What"

"I know you've been talking to some boys you met, ever since then your mood has changed"

Tears start flowing. "I legit thought you hated me"

"I am your mother, you piss me off sometimes but you are still my daughter"

"Oh of course I do"

"yeah when you were born, I was like Back u go. That's how you got your name son"

"One, damn. Two, I'm female. Three, Uh my names y/n"(I don't think your choice of name is bakugo, but if it is uh well then yeah)

"Take a joke, I thought I raised you better" She stares at me in disgust

"Uh well"

She gets up and brings over a box of pocky. "You want one?"

I don't say anything. "Okay, nvm I'll eat them all"

"Okaa-san!!!" 

"Here" She sticks one in my mouth causing me to choke.

"Oh, one more question" I raise my head to her. "You on your period?"

"Tf no" 

"Oh," She legit walks away. What type of mother are you... 

"THANKS, I GUESS" 

"YOU BRAT" She responds.

Wow, my sadness is healed! I am so very happy, I smile. Just kidding, still depressed but you know what YOLO. My life motto. Also, we have visitors tomorrow, I can't be moping. I look around my house to see a disaster. "Yeah they aren't coming over"

-----------------------------------------------

Time skip

"OYA OYA OYA" A/N screams, walking into my room.

Ignoring her, I continue trying to find an outfit for tomorrow. 

"YOU CAN'T IGNORE ME FOREVER BITCH"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Ohoho You talked" I turn to face her, her face all red. 

"What happened to you"