• part 5 •

i was dreading history of magic, but at the same time i was looking forward to it. i would finally get my notes back and i could confront him about what he said to everyone. i'm not sure how i'm supposed to confront him though, being in class and all.

     delaney,violet, and i had finished our breakfast and got up to start walking to our classes. we part ways, my friends to charms and me to history of magic. i started getting more nervous the closer i got. i wish i had someone here to tell me it'll be fine.

reaching the history of magic classroom, professor binns greeted me at the door. "ah mrs y/n, nice to see you. i hope you're ready for today's lesson, you'll love it!"

"i'm sure i will professor binns" i smiled as i walked into class. i sat down at a table and put my stuff down. the hard wood of the table was cold against my arms. professor binns floated towards the chalk boards and clapped, getting the attention of everyone in the room. "listen up everyone, we have a very interesting topic for today's lesson" everyone groaned when he said that, it was never interesting.

for once i decided i wouldn't take notes today, there shouldn't be anything on the test about this. i gazed around the classroom to see where draco was sitting. huh. wait a sec. dracos not here- that's weird. crabbe and goyle were sitting alone without him.

     i'm actually pretty disappointed he isn't here. obviously nothing could've happened since we were in class, but who knows. the rest of the class passed in a blur, just daydreaming to pass the time. once professor binns finally stopped talking, we all began to pack up our bags. as people started walking out to go to their next class, crabbe dropped something on my desk as he went past. confused, i looked at it and it was a folded piece of paper.

     i don't think i've ever really talked to crabbe before so i don't know what this'll be. the paper was folded and crumpled, like it had been sitting in the bottom of a bag for a while.

     "you might wanna put that away and go to your next class ms y/n, before you're late" professor binns said while gliding around the classroom, preparing for the next period. "oh right, thank you professor binns" i hurriedly put the note back in my bag, still unopened.

my next classes passed quickly, everyone was wound up with anticipation of the quidditch match tomorrow. i personally never really went to those games, preferring to stay in my dorm and read. from what i heard it'll be hufflepuff against ravenclaw. i might actually go to the game today to get my mind off of everything. plus, violet and delaney have been trying to get me to go to one of the matches for so long i might as well go. i still had around an hour til it started so i went up the ravenclaw tower to the dormitories.

     the moment i walk into the common room i'm instantly at peace. the high ceilings with a painted starry night on it seems so real. the fireplace is always lit, and enchanted so that the room stays the perfect temperature. vivid blue drapes cross the walls, tying together the place i call home. but what really brings everything to perfection is the life inside; the students hanging out, reading, studying, and just living life.

     i find a spot at one of the empty love seats and pull my book out of my bag. the note crabbe gave me got caught on the book and fell out of my bag as i took my book out. i placed my book next to me and grabbed the note off the floor. i unfolded it and scanned the paper-

     i didn't give you your notes back the other day at hogsmeade and i've decided i've had them long enough. i promised crabbe i'd let him snog you as payment for making him give this to you. kidding, unless you actually want to, be my guest. (just make sure he brushes his teeth before because his breath can be quite putrid at times) also i may have told some people that you said you're in love with me. if you want me to tell them it's not true then you should go to the room of requirement after the quidditch match
- draco malfoy

     i could practically hear his teasing voice as i read draco's note, and sure enough the minute i opened the note, my own history of magic notes fell out. i rolled my eyes, of course he would find a way to keep me coming back to him. if i go after the match he'll most likely just find something else to tell everyone. violet and delaney would be going crazy right now if they were here to see this. i feel like they would want me to go, but i'm not sure if i should or not.

hey guys! i have some fun things planned for the next chapter so keep an eye out for it :) and thanks for reading it really means a lot to me, love you guys!