Part 2

It had been a few weeks since Remus had paid you an unexpected visit to your office

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It had been a few weeks since Remus had paid you an unexpected visit to your office. Since you found out about his secret. You couldn't be happier to have a new perspective of why he was treated the way he was.

"Hey Professor Y/L/N?" Remus asked, appearing in your office door way.

"Yes professor?"

"Do you mind teaching my defense against the dark arts class these next two days?" He looked at you with pleading eyes and you just gave a reassuring smile.

"Of course Remus. May I ask why you're asking me and not professor snape?"

He chuckles and smiles his cute and quirky smile, "because I trust you more."

You giggle, "okay then. Just get me your schedule. I know my classes don't overlap but I want to make sure I get it right."

"Of course darling." He turns to leave.

"Wait...are you not gonna stay with me tonight?"
"I-i don't think it's safe. I'm sorry."

"It's your first full moon since I found out. I want to help. Please let me."

He sighs, "alright. My chambers tonight."

You smile and go back to your work.

Later that night you walk to Remus' room trying to stop from just bolting to his arms. Since the night you two talked you haven't been able to sleep without thinking about him. He started staying the night every so often. Soon it was every other night. Recently it has been turning into an every night thing. You two couldn't sleep without holding the other in your arms.

You knock on his door and he opens it. You walk in happily.

"I have patrol for a little tonight you're more than welcome to wait up for me."

"Of course I will." You smile then it fades as your thoughts wander.

"Everything alright?"

"I've been thinking...what are we? We can't be friends. Friends don't sleep in the same bed together."

"Why do we have to label it?"

"Why not? I mean I really like you Remus and I want to be more than whatever this is. I know it's crazy that almost a month ago I hated you and didn't even want to talk to you, but now...i love you Remus. I really do."

Remus looked down, "I'm not safe to be around...i don't want to hurt you."

"And you won't. When it's the day of the full moon I'll distance myself from you. But up until then I'm staying by your side."

"Fine, but if I start to feel your safety is in jeopardy I'll have to ask you to distance yourself."

"Fine by me." You smile wide at him.

He then left to make his rounds.

He came back a few hours later and you decided to wear something slightly revealing because you wanted to stay cool. It was always hot in the teacher rooms and it was a struggle for you to fall asleep when it got too hot.

You were sitting on the bed reading a muggle book. You always enjoyed them. They were always interesting to you.

"Aren't you looking cozy."

You giggle at his comment when he walks into the room. "How was patrol?"

"Fine. Interesting as always. I found something though. Something that you would find an interest in." He went to his tiny desk and placed down a blank piece of parchment.

"A big empty piece of parchment?"

"Not just any piece of parchment. It holds one of my friends biggest secrets."

"No more secrets Remus please."

"You're going to like this one. I think you'll remember Lily mentioning it."

You walk over to inspect it.

"I solemnly swear I'm up to no good." He said pointing his wand at the parchment.

Ink begins to appear and forms an image. Soon the parchment is completely covered in drawings and an ink spot with the words Messrs  Moony  Wormtail Padfoot and Prongs are proud to present The Marauders Map.

"No way. It's real?!" You were absolutely shocked. Lily always talked about the people with the names written on the front. You never knew who she was talking about. Now you could start connecting the dots.

"Yes it's real."

"So you're moony? I mean I'm guessing since you somehow knew about this. And it makes sense with what you are."

"Yes I am."

"James would be Prongs. His patronus was a Stag which has antlers or prongs. But who is Wormtail and Padfoot?"

"Sirius is Padfoot, and Peter is Wormtail."

"Why those names?"

"If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell?"

"Lips are sealed."

"James, Sirius, and Peter all became Animagus for me. So they could be with me during full moons."

"Wow...that’s actually very selfless of them."

"They weren't as bad as you thought they were."

"Yeah...I’m so sorry Remus. I wish I got to know them all a bit better. I mean I got to know James more through Lily...but it's not the same."

"It's okay. Honestly." He opens the parchment
The parchment reveals a huge map of Hogwarts. You stare at it in awe as Remus grows furious. You finally look at his expression.

"Remus? Is everything alright?"

"I should have known," he says then looks at you, "this map shows everyone at Hogwarts. Where they are and where they are going. The map never lies." Points down at a moving Peter Pettigrew.

"He's dead though...how can that be?"

"I don't know, but I'll figure it out. Right now you need your sleep."

"Lay with me?"

He smiles and nods.

You two curl up in bed together and you instantly fall asleep.

The next day is uneventful, teaching Remus' class. It was interesting teaching what you used to sit and learn about all those years ago.

That night you rocked in bed all night worried about Remus and what shape he would come back to you in. The more you sat there, the more you thought whether he was yours to call your own now, or if he was just a really close friend.

You were in a very light sleep the next morning when he walked in and he immediately curled up in your arms. You began to play with his hair as he apologized up and down about waking you up. You reassured him you were already starting to wake up anyways.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess."

"Shh. Don't be. I'm here for a reason. I knew you would need it."

"Merlin, what did I do to earn you back?"

You giggle at that, "everything." You lift his chin and kiss him softly. Giving him every chance to pull away. He just pulls you close, deepening the kiss.

You smile happily as the kiss turns heated, but, as much as you hated too, you pulled away before it could go further.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized again.

"Don't. It means you're mine now, and I'm not letting that go."

Enemies to Loversजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें