𝖔𝖓𝖊

welcome and we are going to start in a doggy position and really get them legs burnin and that back archin.🧘‍♀️ okey sowy. wead da stowy now

(unedited and it's also one of 2 things i'm working on so i'm SO SORRY if it's like absolutely horrible)

omg it's happening

ladies! gentleman! all the genders! get your seatbelts on and keep all limbs in the cart! yes i'm talking to you, maria. keep your 11th toe in the fucking cart.

THIS IS SUPER FREAK BY YOURS TRULY...

LETTER RIP🎢

sunday, june 9th

"fuck! ugh! shit!" louis paced around his room, searching for his phone, "cant fucking find it. ugh."

louis stormed out of his room, barging into his stepdads office. louis didn't care that he was still in his briefs and his stepdads shirt. he needed his phone.

"where's my fucking phone?!" louis fumed.

harry cleared his throat as he noticed the boys attire, "first of all, put some damn clothes on. second, i plugged it in for you so you could have a charged phone, for when you go swimming later. and third, watch your fucking language when you're speaking to me."

louis rolled his eyes and gave harry the bird before rushing downstairs, retrieving his phone. he checked all of his apps, especially his camera roll, to make sure nothing was tampered with. lucky for louis, he was safe.

he made his way back up the stairs, straight down the hall to his room. he made sure to flip his stepfather off once again, as he walked by the open office. he got into his room and threw on a dark purple sweater with black leggings. he was wearing little white rose earrings, as well as a constellation earring along his cartilage. louis threw on his white, high top vans before spraying lavender perfume all over his body.

he checked the time, seeing it was already 3pm.

damn. must've slept in

he skipped passed his stepfathers office, making sure to flip him off again as he bounded down the hallway. he grabbed a mango fruit strip before giggling his way out of the house. he saw his best mates car sitting in the street and his face lit up. he ran like a little kid to the car before hopping in and giving his friend a kiss on the cheek.

"nini!" louis giggled.

niall has been louis' best friend since louis was in seventh grade and niall was in tenth. niall is a little bit older than louis, is quite taller than louis, much stronger than louis, but not as adorable as the little fluff ball. but he's up there.

"hey, bear. ready to go to the 'pool' tonight?" niall said, smirking.

louis giggled and pulled up his shirt, revealing a rolled up silver dress.

"you sneaky little slut," niall chuckled, shaking his head.

"dad thinks i'm going to the pool. pfft. moron."

and with that they sped off towards niall's house.

-

meanwhile, as his stepson 'is at the pool,' harry's stuck at home doing work from home. ever since his wife left him and louis, harry hasn't been the same. he's way less focused on work when he's there and oddly enough, he gets work done in a heartbeat when he's in the comfort of his own office at home.

you'd think he would get distracted by his stepson or watching the television, but nope. he's doing much better working from home, and since he's the owner of the style's hotel business, he can work from home if he chooses.

as he finishes looking over blueprints for the next hotel design, he hears a loud knock at his front door. he sighs, standing up and making his way to the knocking. he opens his door only to be greeted by his two best mates, holding a two bottles of wine and a case of blue moon.

"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear hazzaaaaa. happy birthday to you!" zayn and liam sung in unison.

harry groaned before letting his two best friends in his house, "guys. it's nearly," harry checks his watch, "fucking 9pm. some people sleep, y'know?"

zayn and liam set the alcohol on the island in the kitchen, "mate, it's your fucking birthday. we're pre-gaming with the beer, taking an uber to the club. then we're gonna party and maybe get laid. and then we're gonna take an uber home. and THEN we're gonna have a classy movie night with some beer and bruschetta."

harry stood there frozen, "nope. absolutely not. i'm not coming home with a woman while louis is here no- wait. where the fuck is lou?"

harry pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to his stepson.

to: blue
where are you? it's nearly 9pm and you've been gone since 3.

to: dad or hazzie
i went to the pool and now i'm at niall's, watching movies. i'm staying the night here so don't worry about me.

to: blue
you know i don't like niall. he's so much older than you. you're only a junior in high school and he's almost 21.

to: dad or hazzie
he's nice. and he's my best friend. and i'm gonna be a senior next year so chill. i'll be home before noon tomorrow.

harry rolled his eyes before sighing, "hand me a beer and help me find something to wear."

zayn and liam both looked at each other.

"we're going to the cluuuuub!"

894 words

i'm excited for this book eeek

YOU NOW MAY STEP OFF THE RIDE.