Ch 2

Shark POV:

It's been three days since me and my friends ran away..
I wonder how father is doing..
I sigh lost in my thoughts not even hearing my friends call my name until my friend goldy Yelled in a high pitch voice right in my ear..

"SHARK!!"

I squeaked and covered my ears now out of my zoned out self..I sent a glare at goldy

"Why did you yell at me.."

"Hehe...Sorry bud..We've been calling your name for a while but since you wouldn't listen I decided to yell..."

"I.....forgive you...Just don't do it again..Or..I'll murder you in your sleep."

"Hehe...No promises!"

I giggle along with my friends and continue swimming But after a while I stop and look around seeing that we are in the middle of no where..And that its so lonely and silent..

"I'm gonna do my whale Call!!"

(Just like finding nemo!)

"Oh god..please don't.."

"too...Late."

And next thing you know she is making random noises that isn't close to a whale noise..

"WOOOAWWWOOOOPOPOPOPREEEEEEESAAAAFEEEEEEE-"

"OI SHUT UP!!"

I just out laughing at nate sudden outburst, all goldy did was look at him and did a look that said 'YoU WaNnA Go?!'
All Nathan did was give her a look back that said
'bIsH IlL BeAt Yo AsS'
But before they could fight a huge brown whale came into view..

"Seeee, My whale noises Worked!"

"Guys..How come the whale has Clouds attached to the top of it and I can hear speaking on the poor thing..."

"Idk nate maybe...wHat If ThE WhaLe Is LiKe um...HaLf HumAn!"

"Goldy...Your such an idiot at times...But I believe what you just said..Maybe it is human.."

I just stay there looking between my two friends and back at the giant whale..

"Wanna follow it?"

"Su-"

My friend goldy was cut off by some huge splashes next thing we know..Five humans fell in the water tied up...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre POV:

Me and my dear friends where all together on my ship..Me and the prince were best buds..Sad that he is the heir to the throne and lost his parents..
Anyway me and my crew was now going on a adventure to find some old island that had treasure and Some strange creature That everyone thought was Dead...Well its just a damn myth I bet..But we are still gonna check it out..But without us knowing the dear prince snuck aboard and when we where far from home tina found him..So here we are arguing.