"SORRY..„

JK: "I'll go get some water for us." With that, he left to get water..

"Sh*t I fell for him too fast." I thought to myself when I was alone without JK in the room.
I was nervous to think about it when he was in the room..what if I accidentally said it out loud?! Ah that would be embarrassing.
~
I suddenly saw something at the corner of my eye. JK's phone. I know I shouldn't do this without his permission..butttt..why not?

I added my number to his phone.
~

After a bit.. he came with some water.

JK: "Here!" He gave me one of the bottles but also gave me a bunny smile.

JK: "I hope you didn't wait too long.." he smiled embarrassedly.

JM: "Oh no! It's fine Opp- JK!"

What is up with me messing up my chances so much?!
He gave me a confused expression at first, but shrugged it off and smiled again.

JM: "I added my number to your phone.. if that's okay?"

JK: "Ah! That's perfectly fine! We are partners now anyways!"

I admired his face while he was smiling but he interrupted my thoughts.

JK: "Are you staying at our dorm..? Or at your house..?"

JM: "Ah.. I don't know.." I looked around trying to think what I should do.
I decided on staying at the dorm so I can see him more often.

JM: "I'll stay at the dorm.."

JK: "That's great!!" He smiled more brightly and grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the dorm.

There's no backing out now..I stopped him and removed my wrist from his grip even though I would never do that.

JM: "Did you forget that I don't have any clothes yet? I need to pack my stuff from home!"

JK: "Ah...right!"
He showed me the exit even though I never wanted to leave him..so I made an excuse..

JM: "I'm scared to walk outside in the dark this late.."

JK: "Oh okay! Taehyung hyung can walk you! You two are best friends since middle school, right?"

Not exactly as I had planned..

This is gonna be harder isn't it..

JM: "Can't you take me..?"

~~~~~~~~~

JK's POV

I got flustered and shy and I knew I looked stupid so I tried to stop looking dumb.
But I had to meet Namjoon hyung to learn more about writing songs..

JK: "I'm sorry, Jimin hyung.. I have plans.."

JM: "Ah..okay.." he said in a disappointed tone.

It made me feel so guilty and I didn't know what to do.

JK: "Next time!" With that..I started walking away.