"Meeting"

JIMIN POV

I nodded shyly and went home.
------------

JungKook's POV

I have to admit, that was an amazing first kiss.  I'm glad it was Jimin.
His plumped lips and his beautiful locks of hair, I could never find anyone better.
I got out of the car and went home.
~~

I got out of the shower and checked my phone if he posted anything and he did, I liked them quick.
-----------------

JM'S POV

After 5 minutes, a lot of ARMY already liked it. But the one that caught my attention was..

JM..stalker..acc has liked your post. 21seconds ago.

After a few seconds of staring at that, JK texted me.

JK 🐰 : "I'm back from the shower"
Sent 12:45am

Now that I think about it... JK was on his phone at the same time JM..stalker..acc liked my posts when I was getting water bottles for us..
And now he's back from the shower exactly when JM..stalker..acc just liked my post.
Could it be..?

...

No that's impossible!
I just thought about it and smiled like an idiot.
Jungkook as my stalker huh?

JK 🐰: "You there???? ._."
12:56am

Jiminieeeee 🐥: "Yeeee! Sorry bout that!"
12:56am

JK 🐰: "No No it's fine, you should be asleep why are you still up?"
12:57am

Jiminieeeee 🐥: "Kookie ah, you and me always stay this late!"
12:57am

JK 🐰: "You should sleep, I'm worried about your health hyung.."
12:58am

Jiminieeeee 🐥: "haha okay okay! You should too, hyung is worried for you."
12:58am

JK 🐰: "Mhm okay bye hyungieee ❤️"
12:58am

Jiminieeeee 🐥: "goodnight!"
12:59am

JK 🐰: "Nightttt"
1:00am

I turned off my phone smiling that he sent me a heart..
I love him so much..
With that.. I fell asleep.
~~~~~

~NEXT DAY~

We were there together for a meeting and during the meeting, I kept staring at JK cause who wouldn't look at that handsome guy..
I stared for a while until he suddenly made eye contact with me and I looked away. I looked down at the ground.
I felt him smirking from where he was..
The thing is..he's right next to me. I turned a slight pink and tried to pay attention to Namjoon and the manager.
I felt him staring but I tried to ignore it.

~

After a bit, I felt a hand slowly sliding onto my thigh. I looked at the hand and looked up to JK. My eyes widened as he looked at me while smirking.
I looked away ignoring it until he hit my thigh.
I looked back at him with a glare and he just gave me a smirk and looked away.
I kept glaring at him until..