✿ cuddle buddies

in which [Y/N] gets wasted at a party and becomes cuddle buddies with Draco

fluff

word count: 1694

[Y/N] was the baddest bitch in Hogwarts and everyone knew that. From the way you walked with confidence, the way you were kind to everyone but a bitch to whoever deserved it, your great quidditch skills, and your perfect grades, you seemed perfect in everyone's eyes. All the girls wanted to be you, and all the guys wanted to get with you. Perverts.

You were mostly known for your looks. You were probably the most gorgeous woman to ever exist. And your body- your body was proportionate in every way and your curves really accentuated your waist. If you really wanted, you could get any guy you wanted with a snap.

However, the two relationships you have been in with Blaise Zabini and Cedric Diggory, hadn't even lasted more than two months, which was lowkey sad as fuck. No hard feelings were made against the other, as you guys just realized it was better if you had just stayed friends.

Draco watched as you entered the Great Hall with your friends, waving to people all over the room as you greeted your many friends. You sat down at the Hufflepuff table, sitting next to your ex, Cedric Diggory, who you would say was your best friend.

He watched as you glanced up, smiling as you made eye contact with him. A smirk formed onto his face in return. You and Draco liked to flirt with each other. You both found each other hot and attractive, but never really bothered to talk outside of class, besides the constant pick-up lines yelled at each other in the hallways.

"[Y/N] are you going to the Ravenclaw party tonight?" Cedric asked you, as you both dug into your breakfast.

"I meannn what's a party without me there?" you answer, raising your eyebrow at him.

"That was a dumb question to ask when I already knew what the answer was gonna be."

You guys laughed as you continue to eat your eggs.

-

It was now the end of the day, when you and Cedric walked towards the Ravenclaw common room. You wore a short black silky dress, knowing it made you look ten times hotter. As you entered the room, cheers were made from the crowd.

"Yo pass me the beer!" you shouted to some random kid who you didn't even know.

A few beers later, and you were drunk as hell. You climbed onto a table and started to dance and sing like there was no tomorrow. Cedric pulled you down, worried that you might fall off.

"Cedric you're the bestest friend ever I love you," you exclaimed, suddenly throwing your arms over your best friend.

"Love you too [Y/N]" he chuckled at how drunk you were.

Pansy Parkinson then stood up on the exact table you had just gotten off. You heard three clinks as she banged a fork against her beer bottle.

"Truth or dare at the couches!" she yelled, everyone suddenly cheering.

Mostly everyone sat on the couches, in a circle. Cedric decided to leave the party, and you were disappointed that your bestest friend left you to play truth or dare alone. He made sure to tell you to stay safe and that you could go get his friend, who was also at the party, if you needed help.

"Parkinson, truth or dare?" Blaise started off.

"Truth," Pansy said, taking a sip of her beer.