Chapter 5 | Turn Around

Playlist: Lose - NIKI

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ༶• ┈┈ ⛧ ┈ ♛ ♛ ┈ ⛧ ┈┈ •༶ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Mornings were your favourite. You always loved the way it felt like a new beginning every single time you opened up your eyes after a deep slumber. Even if the clouds tried to cover up the sun, or even when some mornings filled with droplets of rain, you loved to wake up, especially with him by your side.

"Hey." The low morning voice brimmed your eardrums, making you turn your face away from the window, "I haven't woken you up yet."

His brown orbs gazed over your figure that currently sat near the window pane. In his eyes, you were an angel; one that left him wondering about what kind of saint he was in his past life.

"Guess I am a changed woman now, huh?" You answered playfully, mind still couldn't wrap the fact that you had lost something important.

Memories.

A crucial aspect of life for your own movie. It felt incomplete as you moved forward every day with scenes cut off forcefully from your mind.

"Yes, you are." He answered truthfully with a bitterness dripped from his words, "You are a changed woman, but it's for the better."

Is it?

You chuckled softly at his bluntness; from the four years you were in a relationship with him, you never got tired of hearing all the words that he said. It was refreshing to know he would never sugarcoat things. From that fact only, you knew that every word came from his heart.

Whether it was some hurtful truth about your flaws, or a sweet compliment about your personality. You knew that he was just. And you didn't have to be afraid to hear any lies.

He walked towards you as his gaze still embellished with the same old love that he had since years ago. It felt surreal to see you here with his shirt, as if the last two years never happened.

As if the last two years you belonged to someone else was just an illusion.

His finger untangled the messy strands of your hair, gently, because he remembered how you hate when your hair has split ends. You leaned your head subconsciously on his abdomen, mustering a smile to appear on his face with how peaceful you looked at the moment.

It was almost a week since he brought you back from the hospital. He saw nothing in you — nothing in your mind, nothing in your eyes. Your orbs were searching for him. Yes, him, Kita Shinsuke. Not his underclassmen, not anyone else. You were calling out his name.

He couldn't believe how Suna didn't even search for you; Suna didn't even call him back after he called so many times. But then again Kita was selfish now, as he thought that this may be how the universe gave you back to him.

Letting you go was a mistake from the start. If everything was fine you wouldn't be here with him, with stitches on the soft skin of your head and no memories for the past years.

"Hey, my angel?" His voice sounded desperate as tears never stopped cascading down his cheek, "Please wake up." He pleaded, wanting to see the beautiful orbs that belonged to you.

Counting every second since you laid on the hospital bed, he couldn't believe that after months of never seeing your face, this would be the sight that he had to behold. The room filled with the odor of medicine and alcohol, light shone bright on top of the bed so he could see any movement that you may produce.

He held your hand as it was his lifeline, he needed to feel your skin, and he wanted you to know that someone would be there for you when you wake up. His eyes flickered to his phone that he put on the bed, waiting for some explanation or answers from your fiancé.