🎭Chapter 18.🎭

Tzuyu's POV

When Sana said she's going to power off I was shocked cause Dr Kim said that they're battery lasts for a day.

It's been 2 hours since I got her....

Also why is she in my bathroom? I never told her to cleaned my bathroom?

Confuse but I just carried her to my room so that she can recharge. Shocking to see how light she is, Dr Kim said they weigh 100 pounds?

Anyways, I opened my bedroom door and put Sana down on my bed and connected her to the charger she came with.

I left the room so that she can recharge and went outside to go get some food.

Sana's POV

"Is she gone yet? I heard the door locked, is she gone?"

I slowly stand up on this cozy bed and pull out the "charger" y'all don't worry it's just a cord with no wiring in it.

I went downstairs to see if she's really gone, and I was right. I go into her fridge because IM STARVING.

I search her whole fridge, dang...that's one empty fridge.

I went to her cabinets and found some snacks I could eat, I sat down on her couch and opened the TV to watch some k drama.

1 hour later.

Tzuyu's POV

After an hour I'm finally home, I opened the door but before I can do that I heard some noises...

I hear people talking...WAIT PEOPLE TALKING?!

I burst through the door and found my TV being on, WTF? DID I GOT ROBBED OR SOMETHING?

I searched through the whole house, I went through my kitchen and found my cookies being EMPTY!.

WTF? THIS SHOULD BE A CRIME!

I went upstairs to see if they also robbed Sana.

Please still be their....

I kicked the door opened and surprised of what I found...

Sana trying to put back the charger through her..

Sana's POV

When I heard master's voice outside I ran through her kitchen and left her cookies their I was too busy panicking that I forgot that the TV was on.

Stupid.

Anyways, I ran upstairs when I heard master burst opened the door and came running EVERYWHERE.

She was so busy running through the house that she didn't even saw me running up the stairs.

I came through her room and tried to find my charger.

Shit.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I YEET THAT CHARGER AT?!

When I found it master is already at the stairs so I had to move quickly.

I was trying to fit the charger through my neck.

Why did Dr Kim put this thing behind my neck?!

I hear master right at the door and before I could do anything.

She saw me..

Oh no...