🤖Chapter 47.🤖

Chaeyoung's POV

Me and Mina are the only one left in my house so I took the chance I have.

"Hey Mina" I said while hugging her waist and putting my head on her shoulder while watching her cook some food for us.

"Chaeyoung stop I'm cooking" she said while trying to push me but I gripped her waist more and kissed her cheek.

"I love you Mina" it was a very long awkward silence until she smiled and said

"I love you too Chaeyoung.."

I closed the stove and dragged her at an open space and one of her hand on my shoulder and the other one is holding my hand.

We swayed left and right like we're the only person left on earth.

"Mina

"Mina...you got to know your one in a million.."

"Why?.."

"Out of millions and millions of people out here on earth, I chose you so you gotta know your one in a million" I said after kissing her cheeks.

"Your so cheesy Chaeyoung..if it's not by you I would probably still be in the laboratory where Dr Kim sells me"

"I'll never leave you Mina you better remember that"

"Yes..master.."

Authors POV

If Chaeyoung and Mina are all being lovey dovey, Tzuyu and Sana are basically screaming to each other's faces..

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! YOUR GOING TO FUCK YOUR COLLEAGUES INFRONT OF YOUR GF?!"

"YAH SANA AH REMEMBER YOUR THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS, ALSO IM NOT YOUR GF ANYMORE, I.WAS.YOUR.GIRLFRIEND."

Sana felt a pang on her heart when Tzuyu said that like nothing has happened between them.

"Do you love me?" Sana asked putting her hand on her chest and casually sobbing while saying those 4 words she hates to say.

When Sana notice that Tzuyu freeze on her position and just looked at her she yelled some more.

"DO YOU LOVE ME? HECK DID YOU EVEN LOVE ME?! YAH CHOU TZUYU ANSWER ME" She said while pushing Tzuyu with every word she says.

"Sana ah..I think..we should not see each other ever again.."

Authors note

- uh..I just want to say I did not discontinued this story? Lol I'm still alive our exams is done so I can finally start updating again since a bunch of my readers keep saying for me to update since it's been 4 days? Yeah..that's a lot of time lol anyways hope y'all enjoy!