seven

Jungkook was sat at his window, gazing at the beautiful city below

Jungkook was sat at his window, gazing at the beautiful city below. It was one of those days where he just didn't want to do anything. Usually, Jungkook would be at punk's, talking and laughing with Taehyung and Davina. Or he would be brother bonding with Namjoon. But he didn't want to do either of those things today. Jungkook hadn't seen Yeona for a few days now. He was starting to think maybe she left New York again. But he didn't really care much. She seemed a bit too rude when he met her the last time.

With the alcohol bottle in his hand as he sipped on it occasionally, he sighed, letting the cool breeze hit his face. A soft buzzing sound was heard from the blond's phone. He smiled lightly, looking at the caller ID.
It was Taehyung.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tae. What's up?"

"Where are you?"

"At home..why? Something wrong?"

"No but..I'm bored. Davina didn't drop in today and I'm all alone"

"You wanna come to my place?"

"Okay!"

"I'll text you my address. See ya!"

"See you soon kook"

Jungkook sighed, quickly texting Taehyung his address before going back to gazing at the city. Taehyung had never been to Jungkooks penthouse before. But Jungkook knew the younger wouldn't judge him. The blond then quickly dialled a near by pizza place ordering a large pizza since Taehyung would definitely be hungry. After about fifteen minutes, Jungkook finally got down from his window, closing it before making his way into the warmth of his house.

He disposed the alcohol bottle, going to sit on the couch as he waited for the food and for Taehyung to arrive.
The door bell soon rang, it could either be Taehyung or the food. But what Jungkook didn't expect was Yeona standing at his doorstep. "hi" she smiled slightly. "May I come in?" Jungkook didn't respond, just stepping aside to let her in. "I'm having someone over. So hurry up" he stood by the door. "you haven't changed a thing about this place" Yeona looked around. Jungkook just sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "What do you want Yeona?" The girl turned around and smiled.

"I came here to talk" she replied, hands clutching her sling bag. Just as Jungkook was about to respond, the doorbell rang again. The blond hoped it wasn't Taehyung, but unfortunately it was. When Jungkook opened the door, he saw Taehyung who smiled at him slightly. But when the brunettes eyes landed on Yeona, his smile immediately faded. "oh- are you two busy? I'll leave" Taehyung almost left but was stopped by Jungkook. "No Taehyung! Wait!" Jungkook shouted almost, holding Taehyung by his wrist. "I'm not busy. Come on" he brought the brunette into his house.

"She was just stopping by, baby" Jungkook smiled, softly kissing Taehyung's lips, pecking it a few times before pulling away. Yeona just stared at the couple in front of her. She was jealous. Jungkook had found someone already. In reality, Yeona hoped Jungkook still loved her. She hoped the blond would come begging for her to take him back. But she didn't expect him to already have a boyfriend. "Now, what do you want, Yeona?" Jungkook finally gave his attention to the girl standing a few feet ahead of him and Taehyung.

"I wanted to talk, seems like your busy" she sighed softly. "we can still talk tho. Taehyung wouldn't mind" he smiled down at the brunette who nodded. Yeona sighed once again. "With him here? I ment I wanted to talk to you alone, Jungkook" she seemed pissed. "about what?" He questioned. "about us! You probably hate me and I came here to apologize" Jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes. "I was done with you the minute we broke up and you left. I hope your happy with your current boyfriend Yeona" Jungkook took a deep breath. "I wanted to catch up" Yeona spoke with no shame at all.

"Catch up? There is nothing to catch up on. Your just jealous that I'm happy" Jungkook knew Yeona too well. "I'm fine. I'm happy. I have an amazing life and your jealous of that" Jungkook was on the verge of yelling, but he kept his voice normal for Taehyung's sake.  "Yes of course I'm jealous seeing you all happy with your boyfriend! I'm your girlfriend Jungkook!" Yeona yelled.

"Ex. Your my ex girlfriend. I'm not yours anymore. I have a boyfriend who I love very much. Even more than I loved you. He's my person" Jungkook spoke confidently, holding Taehyung closer. The brunette smiled, leaning more into Jungkook's warmth. "I don't want anything to do with you, Yeona" The ravenette looked at the angry girl in front of him. "You left me. We're over and I'm never going to become your boyfriend again. So just leave me alone and leave New York" Jungkook sighed, walking past her, Taehyung following close behind.

"It's better here without you, anyways"

||

Thank you for reading !!

🥀 See you in the next chapter 🥀