Chapter 6~ "Having fun?" 💅❤️

(A/N)
Haiii!! Sorry, it's been awhile! My life has been all over the place and it's just REALLY stressful. I love writing this so very much and I will continue it, so don't worry! I hope you like where this story goes but yeah let's just get started. Enjoy lovelies!!~Marie♡︎
____________________________________

(Y/N) POV
I am so exhausted. I worked hard all day, and I just wanna kick back and relax. After, I got home Ethan asked if I wanted to watch a movie and I accepted. We made popcorn and cuddled.

We finished watching 2 movies and I decided to go to bed. I have Ethan a kiss goodnight and I was out!

Ethan's POV
Man, (Y/N) has been so overwhelmed lately. I feel like she has too much on her hands. I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow with a spa day. Maybe I can take her to get her nails done? Just whatever she wants! I know she is off, so why not bring her a day if relaxation and have a good day to herself. With me of course! I should get to bed. I go upstairs and go to sleep.

~Morning~

(Y/N) POV
I wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I go downstairs and see Ethan pouring 2 cups. "Oh! Morning sunshine!" He gives me a kiss on the nose. "Morning hun!" I take a sip of my coffee. "Babe?" I look at Ethan, "Yes?" He smiles, "How would you, like a spa day?"

~Time Skip~

"Thank you for bringing me here babe!" I give Ethan a kiss on the cheek. "Anytime!" We walk into the nail shop and I get checked in or whatever.

"Hello! How are you?" The lady walks up with a big smile. "I'm doing lovely!" She sets down her supplies, "How would you like your nails!?" I look at the selection and choose a nail and color fade. The lady gets to work.

"Having fun?" Ethan looks at me and smiles. "Yeah! I'm having a great time!" I hold Ethan's hand and he gives me a squeeze on my hand.

The lady smiles at me, "I'm all done! Your nails look really pretty!" I look at my nails, "You did an excellent job ma'am! Thank you so much!" She gives me a warm smiles as Ethan pays and we leave. " Baby, thank you so much! I couldn't have asked for a better day!" He holds me close and kisses me. "Like I said babe, anytime!"

Word count: 488
___________________________________

(A/N)
I'm really sorry for the short chapter! I just had to post something cause it's been a little while! It is also 2:38AM so yay for me! I hope you enjoyed this little filler chapter!
Go check out my Twitter! You can find my instagram in my bio!:
@EthansAngel21
Anyways! Love you all stay cranky lovelies Bai!!~Marie♡︎