Chapter 2

As the game continued, Darks attention grew towards the other male on the screen, he enjoyed his looks, his voice, and his personality as far as he could tell, he was a goofy, kind hearted man. Which he adored about him.

Dark had an option to message Mark on the game, and ask him out on a date. It was an app called "message me". He took the opportunity to take Mark on a technical date, once he saw Mark, he felt his blood rush to his cheeks and to his crotch.

"Hello, Dark!" Mark spoke to the other male, Dark shook his head to hide his blush from the screen, even though he knew no one was in the room with him other then his lab top.

"Hello, Mark." Dark spoke to the game, he remembered his microphone for the game was still turned on so he wouldn't have to move his hands to the game as much. He hasn't ever played a dating simulator like this before... the others all seemed to be a texting type game to win someone's heart for their own benefit. Or be a whore and try to date all of them.

No... this was the thing he craved. The difference from the others he needed. He needed someone to romance.. hold... and have a big of fun here and there. He then realized he's been staring at the electronic male this whole time, he felt his pants begin to get tight around his crotch area.

"So, I think we should go to the carnival. Or just a normal movie," Mark suggested, his big chocolate brown eyes seemed to follow Darks movement in his chair. Dark found that slightly weird but he didn't care to comment on that.

"A movie sounds great, Mark." Dark spoke again, Marks smile seemed to widen once he heard his words. "Great!" Then the screen shifted from black, and into an darkened setting, with a movie theatre screen in front of the screen. It showed Mark, and his text box once he spoke. "Thank you for taking me, Dark." Mark says

Dark nodded, he felt like he was on an actual date with Mark, he would love for this to be real but unless there was some type of voodoo shit he could do, he had nothing. Or he could go on tinder, or Grindr. But Grindr is mainly for guys wanting to fuck. Dark wanted more then that.. he never used to be like this.. what happened to him? Maybe he was burnt out on a late night fuck and forgetting the next morning due to the hangover.

"You're welcome, Mark. You look so.. handsome.." Dark mumbled as he reached down and began to palm himself under his desk, he bit his lip, fuck.. the sight of Mark couldn't have turned him on.. could it..? Now he has feelings for an electronic male.

"Thank you, you look handsome as well." Mark smiled, then on the game it said the movie began to play. How could he's know I'm handsome? Of course, Dark is quite cocky about his looks, and he knows he's very good looking in many senses, but how did Mark know that?

"I know I am." Dark had the option to put his hand on Marks thigh, he took the opportunity, even though he couldn't see it, it still said that he did it in the text box.

"D-Dark.." Mark mumbled on the screen, his face was flustered. Shit... that turned him on even more. He palmed himself faster.