Chapter 3

Mark seemed to look down away from the screen, Dark seemed confused at why he had the certain facial expressions but he continued to palm himself even more. Loving every second of it, trying to keep the groans inside of his throat.

Mark seemed to look behind him in the pixel game then back to Darks eyes, he was almost alive to him. Dark wished he was a real person. But little did he know, he was apart of something much bigger. "Would you like to come with me to my place?" Mark asked

Dark nodded as a blush's expression started to appear on his cheeks, he felt the heat raise to his darkened skinned cheeks. "Of course.." Dark mumbled, he wanted to keep his words on a minimum; trying to keep it back. Soon the scream turned to a mansion, it seemed familiar to Dark.... Damien.

"It seems so familiar," Dark mumbled under his breath, Mark then appeared in front of the screen with his hands behind his back. "Here's where it is. Would you like to go inside?" Mark asked, his mouth moved along with the mechanical words, they all seemed pixelated. Same as the game. But his voice was more smooth, sliding off his tongue like melted chocolate.

"Yes," Dark said and then it appeared on the screen a fancy looking home, such as glass doors and chandlers. Also with a cane.. a can with a dragon head on the end. It was his.. Darks. "It looks quite nice." Dark said again, his hand continues to tease him before sliding it past the rim of his dress jeans.