chapter 1

"Italy, get out of the bathroom!" shouted and angry blonde German pounding on the door. "We have training to do!"

Feliciana let out a squeak as she fumbled with the bandages around her chest.  "J-just a minute!"

There were more hard knocks on the door, "Italy if you don't open the door I'm coming in."

"No!" Feli shouted near tears, "I'm not done!"

"Feliciano open this door!"

"No!"

Germany lunged at the door trying to knock it down.

Feliciana desperately and messily tried to tie the bandages around her chest. Once she got her shirt on the door fell down. Happily she looked up at the flustered German. "Doistu!"

"Italy, we have training to do, come on," he grabbed her roughly by the arm and dragged her outside.

"Aww, can't we take a break? I know I can make pasta!" She tried to run away again.

"Feliciano," said Ludwig sternly. "We are going to train…NOW!"

"Veee~…"

(Ok when you read this time skip use that time skip spongebob voice)

Three hours later…

Feliciana snuck back into Ludwig's kitchen. "He'll never find me in here…and I'm surrounded by food it can't get much better than this!" She hid in a cupboard.

"Draw a circle, that's the earth. Draw a circle, that's the earth. I am Italia!" She giggled, "Veeee~."

"Italy, get out here now!"

Italy giggled. "He'll never find me…"

About two minutes later the cupboard door opened to reveal a very angry German, "Italy, what are you doing!"

"Ahhh! White flag, I surrender! See? White flag, white flag!"

Germany groaned pulling the little Italian out by the shoulder, "Stop surrendering. Be a man!"

Italy stopped waving her flag; it was when Germany said that she was painfully reminded of her gender. Sure she wasn't the bravest nation, sure she surrendered at every possible moment even when no one was attacking her, but she was a girl.

Tears came to her eyes and she bolted out of the Ludwig's grip and to her room.

"I-Italy!"

Locking the door she collapsed on her bed crying.

Loud knocks were heard from the door, "Italy, I don't see what the big deal is. Come out now, we have to finish our training!"

"Umm, Mister Germany I think you shourd ret Itary carm down, he seems quite upset."

"Very well," Ludwig grunted and left the door.

'Oh Germany,' Italy thought drifting off into a crying induced sleep, 'why do you have to be so insensitive?'