chapter 4

Italy turned around to see France. "Wha~?"

"Ohonhonhon~, mademoiselle what are you doing in a place like this, want to go back to my place and-."

"Big brother France!"

France raised an eyebrow, "Oh and who are…" his eyes widened in realization, "Italy are you a."

Italy looked down at her chest, "Si. I'm a girl."

"Ohhh," France ran over to Italy and hugged her, "I bet that rotten Britain did this to you, let's go make him change you back!"

Italy shook her head, "But, I've always been a girl."

France's eyes widened then he gave poor Italy a creepy smile. "Ohonhonhon~ alright then if you like it we could-."

"Dammit, Italy, get back here!" shouted Germany.

France ran away, leaving Italy there to face the semi-angry Germany alone. "G-Germany?"

"Feli, why did you run away?"

Feliciana started crying, "Because you think I'm trouble!"

Germany groaned, "You are." This only caused poor Italy to cry harder and louder. "I-I want I mean is, umm, that you are weak-." The cries got louder. "I mean that I was well. I was worried about you!"

Italy stopped crying, "R-Really?"

"Ja. R-Really."

"Aww!" She pounced on Germany and hugged him, "Thank you Doistu!"

Germany blushed, "A-and Italy…I-Ich liebe dich." He said and kissed her on the top of her forehead.

Italy grinned widely, "Ti amo!" She then gave the poor embarrassed Germany a long kiss on the lips, making him even redder than before.