I'm fine

Bakugou Pov

I had walked out of the kitchen to come and check on Deku. I think I kind of scared him a bit. I guess he wasn't expecting me. "I'm doing a lot better!" He said with a smile. I felt a wave of relief wash over me. I almost smiled. AlMoSt. "Kacchan... Please could you get out of my room? I need to sleep." He said. "Oh. Right. Goodnight then." I say as I close the door. I'm glad he's doing better. I walk past Todoroki who slightly smirks at me. "Tch." The sound escapes my lips out of habit. I still need to talk to Kirishma but that can wait. Right now I need to get some freaking sleep. I walk into my dorm room and almost immediately crashed on my bed.

Deku Pov

I was relieved when Kacchan finally left my room. I ran to the bathroom and spilled my guts out again. I couldn't keep anything down today. After I was done I decided to get some sleep to try and relieve the migraine that was bothering me. My stomach was also painful, one wrong move and it will be bye-bye everything that's left. I don't remember much after that except calling All might and canceling my early morning training. I was going to need the extra sleep if I was going to survive tomorrow.

*Time skip to around 5.00 am*

Nobody Pov

Bakugou wakes up and starts getting ready for class. He usually doesn't take long and today was no different. He remembered that Deku was sick so he hurried to go and check on him. SiNcE wHeN dId He StArT cArInG? Since he realized he had a crush on him. Deku on the other hand barely got any sleep thanks to his spontaneous coughing fits and crazy headaches. He even threw up a few more times that night. He was getting worse. Deku was woken by two soft knocks on his door. It was now 5.30 and the class starts at 7 am. He didn't answer so Bakugou opened the door himself.
M: Midoriya B: Bakugou

B: "Hey, are you awake?"
M: "Mmm... I am now what's- *cough*
B: " You don't sound great. You can always cancel.
M: "No I'll be fine see? He says as he forces a smile while beginning another coughing fit. " Ow.."
B: "I'm calling Mr. Aizawa and telling him that you're not coming to class today."
M: "No. Please don't. I don't want to miss any classes 'cause of a silly stomach bug. Please don't tell anyone. Please."
B: "Fine, whatever. If it gets bad let me know. Hurry up and get ready."
M: "Okay.... *cough*"

Deku Pov

I felt relieved that Kacchan wasn't going to tell anyone. I don't want people worrying about me especially my friends. I was supposed to be their support. I can't start getting sick after all they've been through. Todoroki with his father, Iida with his brother, and Uraraka with her parents. I am their supporter I can't start making them worry about me when it's my fault for not taking care of myself. Besides with the body that I've built during my training, I should be fine.

(To the few who are reading thank you and for reading. Please comments are allowed to help me make my work better. Thanks, bye!)

*561 words*