Cooking

Deku Pov

I woke up only to see my angry pomeranian sleeping next to me. Only this time his face was relaxed, not in his usual scowl. I bet he could be sweet if he tried. I felt my stomach shift reminding me that I had emptied my stomach a few hours ago. I sat up slowly to make sure that I don't wake up my boyfriend but I failed. I heard him whimper and then open his eyes. His eyes were unfocused and he closed them almost immediately after opening them. "Are you okay?" I asked. I was a little worried. "I'm fine. I just- ugh!" His sentence was cut short and he clutched his head in pain. "Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" My voice was getting more and more panicked by the moment. "Should I call someone? What's happening to you?" I was slightly scared and I didn't know what to do. "I'm fine don't worry. Don't call anyone. I just get really bad migraines when I don't get enough sleep." I was glad that it was nothing crazy.

D: "Are you hungry?"
B: "Not really, are you?"
D: "I am kind if hungry."
B: "I'll make you some Katsudon."
D: "No, I'll make the food. I'm the one who's hungry."
B: "You still haven't fully recovered. You need to rest."
D: "But you have a migraine and I feel a little better.
B: "This is going nowhere. Let's just both go to the kitchen."
D: "What time is it anyway?"
B: "It's 2.00am."
D: "Let's go make some Katsudon!"

Bakugou Pov

I felt Deku shifting in bed and that woke me up. Once I opened my eyes I felt a sharp pain in my head. I don't really remember how I got here, but now I'm making Katsudon with Deku at half past two in the morning. I was glad that he was getting better. The fact that his appetite was back was a good thing. I would have been able to be happy if I didn't feel like absolute trash. My head was killing me but I had to hold on for Deku. He would blame himself if anything happened to me. He was just about to pick up the knife and start to cut the meat but I stopped him. "Please, I promise I'll be careful." He looked at me with the famous puppy dog eyes and of course I couldn't say no. Stupid, cute cinnamon roll making me blush. I forgot about my migraine for a second. Just a second. I hugged him from behind and let him cut as long as I was there. I didn't want to see him get hurt. Luckily for us nothing happened. We were now two tired teenagers eating Katsudon at 3.00am.

D: "Wanna watch a movie or something?"
B: "Sure."
D: "Yay!"
B: "Sssshhh, not all of us are nocturnal."
D: "Oh sorry."

I was really tired so I didn't make it past the first half of the movie. I fell asleep.

Nobody Pov

Eventually both boys fell asleep. Bakugou was the one who went down first followed by his boyfriend. They were leaning on each other and that made them look cute. Everybody else woke up at 7.00am only to find the scene that made most of their hearts melt. Apart from the usual, Todoroki. He was so furious that he woke up the ash blonde by punching him in the face. This startled Deku and he woke up only to see a bruise on his boyfriends face and an angry Todoroki. Most of the class was in shock now and they quickly rushed to the scene. Bakugou was now as angry as Todoroki or even angrier. The only thing that kept him from killing Todoroki was his boyfriend who was busy fussing over his bruise.
T: Todoroki D: Deku

D: "Why did you do that?"
T: "To protect you."
D: "Protect me from what?"
T: "From the person who bullied you for most of your life."
D: "I already forgave him."
T: "You don't understand. He's only going to hurt you again can't you see?"
D: "No I can't see. Right now you are being nothing short of a lunatic."
T: "I'm just trying to protect you!"
D: "And you think that the best way to do that is hurt the people that I love?!"
T: "You don't love him. I know he is only bullying you to say that!"
D: "WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHO I LOVE? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE BEEN THROUGH BEFORE I FOUND SOMEONE WHO LOVES ME? RIGHT NOW KACCHAN IS THE ONLY THING KEEPING ME FROM JUMPING OFF A BUILDING AND YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME?!"
T: "You need to understand that I'm doing this because I love you."
D: "I'm sorry I don't fall in love with jerks. Let's go Kacchan."