PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

Bakugou Pov

We were sitting there in the common room, trying to get our breathing back to normal after our breakdown. He was eating the katsudon I made him. I was on my phone doing whatever and then I heard the question I never wanted to answer. "Kacchan....What does this make us?" I honestly didn't know the answer to that. I didn't want to force Izuku into something he might not be ready for. So I asked: "What do you want us to be?" I was ready to take it slow for his sake. I had bullied him enough and I didn't want to scare him off. He is very sensitive. "Well I- *cough*. The last few hours made me completely forget that he was sick. " Let's talk about this when you feel better." I said as I picked him up and took him back to his room. I handed him a pill and glass of water explaining everything. He took it and went back to sleep. It was around 4.00pm so the extras were about to show up any minute now.

Nobody Pov

As if on cue the door knob turned and the room was filled with noisy teenagers. "Tch." Was the only sound that came from the spiky haired teen. Uraraka ran up to him and asked many questions.

U: Uraraka B: Bakugou T: Todoroki F: Tsuyu K: Kirishma Ka: Kaminari. I: Iida

U: "Where is Deku-kun? Is he okay? Aizawa sensei told us everything in class. Did you beat him up Katsuki? How b-"
T: "Calm down. Let him speak."
U: "Sorry. I'm just worried about my friend."
F: "We all are but he'll be fine."
B: "Yeah, what she said."
I: "When will he come back to class?"
B: "In about a week."
U: "What's wrong with him?"
B: "Just a really bad flu."
T: "Why are you the one taking care of him? Why not me or someone that doesn't hate him?"
B: " I don't have the fricking time for this." Yo, weird hair! Let's go."

Katsuki walked off without sparing anyone a glance. He didn't like being around many people. Especially with what was going on in his head. Everything felt so surreal. He needed to tell someone and Kirishma is the only person he trusted enough to tell. They were both in Katsuki's room now. Kirishma was excited while Bakugou let out a deep breath that he didn't even know he was holding.

K: "Sooooo.... What happened with Deku?"
B: "How did you know this was about him?"
K: "What else would it be about?"
B: "Fine.. I... I t-told him that I l-loved him."
K: "YOU DID WHAT?!"
B: "Shush. I don't need anybody else knowing I have a soft spot for him."
K: "So what did he say?"
B: "He s-said that he l-loved me back." As if he couldn't get any redder he started blushing while staring at the floor. Kirishma was sitting on the floor basically fangirling over the news.
K: "So are you two dating?"
B: "Not yet. We'll talk about it when he gets better."
??: "AAAAAAAAAAH! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!
K: "Who was that?"
B: "I don't know, let's go check it out."

They left to go and check out what was happening.

Deku Pov

I was back at home with my mom and dad. My mom was in the kitchen while my dad and I were playing video games. I was currently winning the game. Suddenly my mom got a call from the doctor. I had gone to the doctor the previous day to see when my quirk will come. I stopped the game to try and overhear the conversation between mom and the doctor. When she got off the phone she started crying. Dad and I were dying of curiosity and worry when I heard the words that shattered my dreams. "Izuku is quirkless." My mom picked me up and we both started crying. My father on the other hand wasn't sad like the rest of us. He. Was. Furious. He slapped my mother and yelled at her for bearing him a useless son. He then packed his things and started walking towards the door. Suddenly the room spun and turned into a place with a completely red atmosphere. I grabbed the hem of my father's jeans in order to stop him. The only response I got was a kick to the stomach that made me scream in pain. "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" I yelled as he slammed the door in my face. I opened my eyes and said the first thing that came to mind. "Kacchan..." I began to cry. It felt as if there were a hundred people in my room. Suddenly I felt strong arms wrap around me and the familiar scent of burning caramel. It was Kacchan. I held onto him as the room got clearer.

Bakugou Pov

We came out of my room running to see the source of all the commotion. I saw almost everyone in Izuku's dorm and I got worried. "GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU EXTRAS!" I yelled as I pushed my way through the crowd. I knew exactly what happened. Deku was having another nightmare. I finally got to him and hugged him. He was going to have another panic attack if he doesn't calm down. It was around 7pm now. It would be bad if he had a panic attack. Luckily for me robot arms(Iida) started clearing everyone out of his room and soon it was just the two of us. "Shhh. It's okay. I'm here." I said in an attempt to calm him down.

*948 words*