Show Time

Rosé POV

I woke up the next morning energized for the big performance ahead of me and my friend today. I got up hopped in the shower, got dressed, did my hair, and made breakfast for me and Lisa. I woke Lisa and said to get ready and that breakfast is ready. I went back to the kitchen and started eating. I was halfway done when Lisa came out of the bathroom wear just a robe. I just stared at saying to myself that she is drop dead gorgeous as I started licking my bottom lip. I was pulled out of my daydream when Lisa said are you OK all I said was yea that I am OK. She sat down next to me and started eating. Her hair was wet from the shower. Her hair goes down to her waist, her lips had a blush pink color to them, her eyes was a beautiful brown color which sparkled when she looks up at the sky.

                                                       ^                 The clothes they wore for their performance

                                                       ^
                 The clothes they wore for their performance

Lisa got dressed and we made our way to the arena where the show will be at. We were last to go on stage so we practice till our heart content. I looked around and noticed that there were another girl group that only had two people just like us. I walked over there and said hello to them.  They said hello back I asked if how are they and they said that they were nervous because it was their first time being on stage I told them that it was me and my friend first time on stage too to make them feel better. Me and Lisa just sit and talked with our new friends until one of the people said it was our friends turn to go on stage we hugged and wish them good luck as they made their way to the stage. We went to the TV to see how they will do and to my surprise they were actually pretty good. Lisa became nervous because she thought we was going to lose and I told her not to be nervous because we won't lose. It was finally our turn to go on stage to preform. We preform our hearts to the point we was sweating. When we got off stage we went to get some water because we was thirsty from all of the singing and dancing. On our way there I saw our friends. They told us that their names were Jennie and Jisoo. I told them that my name was Rosé and my friend name was Lisa. We went out to eat and to see a movie. We then went back to the hotel to freshen up we said our goodbyes and parted ways.

We got to our room and started to relax. Lisa started to take off her clothes. She was wearing a black lacy bra with red and black panties. When I saw that my mouth dropped down to the floor. Lisa turned around and said what are you looking at and I told her nothing. She started laughing and said that she is going to take a shower and I said OK. While she was in the shower I started to daydream about her. I thought that I was in the shower with her. I was wash her up touching all over her body. Kissing her neck, nibbling her ears. Kissing her all the way down her body making her moan. When I was thinking about that she tapped me on my shoulder and I jumped. She asked me what was I thinking and I said I was just thinking about my family that's all and she said OK while walking to her bed. I thought to myself that tomorrow I will official tell her that I liked her for sure.