ch 9; the two of us are just young gods.

Harry makes his way to the Divination class room on the second floor. The class is almost empty because he's early, save a few seats. Cho Chang sitting with two of her friends, Dean Thomas occupying the front row seat and lastly, Zayn. If he didn't know any better, he'd even consider this a regular Friday. Except it's not. None of the days are regular anymore or at least, they don't feel like it now that he's with Zayn.

There's something new in the way even the most mundane things feel.

It's different but not really. Zayn still mocks him, keeps him on his toes but they also get away from the Castle one Tuesday evening and walk around Hogsmeade holding hands. It's the way he would find ways to learn more about Zayn. His sisters, his fears, how he likes his tea. Never quite understood why people would make a big deal about the person Zayn is. Harry thinks he's quite lovely and totally a heavy sleeper.

So, when Harry walks into that class, Zayn is busy scribbling something onto a notebook but takes his bag off the chair next to him. Even without looking up, Zayn knows he's here and wants him to sit next to him.

And if Harry can't help but press a soft kiss to Zayn's cheek after sitting down, it's no one's business.

"Sleep well?" Zayn's lips quirk up as he extends his left hand out for Harry to hold.

"Yeah, well rested," Harry murmurs, lacing their fingers together. They do this a lot; holding hands. Like it's their most favorite way of being with each other. And maybe it is.

"Yeah, 'cause it was my bed," he finally looks up at Harry with a smug look.

Harry chuckles, shaking his head, "Walked right into that one, didn't I?"

"You always do," Zayn's lips curl into an easy smile. He closes the notebook and pecks Harry on the lips.

"There's people around here, babe," Harry's cheeks flush a pale pink once he makes sure no one's looking. Zayn rolls his eyes and leans in to whisper in his ear, "So? Weren't this shy when I bent you over Snape's desk last week."

Harry just glares at him in return, his lips slightly puckering into a pout. That's not at all a fair example. They were making out after Defense against the Dark Arts class one day and things got a little handsy and it might've ended up Harry being in a very questionable position over Professor Snape's desk with Zayn who may or may not have been fucking him from behind.

"Didn't you also let me cum on your face? In this very class, I think?" Zayn barely makes an attempt to hold back his laughter after Harry just whines and nuzzles closer to him.

"Those are very inappropriate and unfair examples," Harry tries to accuse but his smile gives it away, "Also, you liked cumming on my face as far as I remember."

Zayn quirks up a brow, helplessly recollecting the incident. It was so hot to see Harry on his knees, working his lips on Zayn's dick. He had a fistful of chestnut curls, fucking Harry's mouth. And the way in which Harry had pulled away after Zayn was done but kept pumping his dick with his tongue out, having it drip on his lips, face and down his chin- Zayn stops himself right there before he bends Harry over this desk too.

"Of course, I did," Zayn quips, letting his gaze take in Harry with his curls tamed behind a head band and pink, pink lips puckered out and Zayn shamelessly glances at them, mentally debating whether he should go in for another kiss. But then Harry quickly lets go of his hand once Niall comes in and sits beside him.

"We're sitting here today?" Niall asks Harry lowly, his blue eyes peering at Zayn.

Harry shifts in his seat, nodding with a small smile, "Is that okay?"