"I didn't change- I found myself"

Ashton's p.o.v

Yes I'm a transgender male now, sure my reasoning for such a transition wasn't conventional but I can truly say this is something I'm happy with. My parents had sent me away to the furthest medical facility they could find, guess they were happy to get rid of their daughter.

3 years it took 3 years for me to become a fully transitioned male, with money at your disposal and the best surgeons working on you things can happen really quickly.

Between the hormone treatment and corrective surgery things were a bit scary and for a few moments I questioned what the hell I was doing. In reality all I needed was someone to hold my hand and tell me everything was going to be just fine.

During this time I still continued life like anybody my age would- except for a few differences : there was no senior prom for me, I've been doing all my college classes online, oh and not to mention how I was planning to exact revenge on my enemies- starting with 'the vultures.

I really wanted them to suffer the same ways I did, to live and cower to fear but I had a much better plan, one that would ruin them emotionally, they wouldn't be able to trust themselves ever again. They probably had long forgotten about me and most likely moved on to their next victim, well to bad for them, justice was coming to town and had their names were written down in blood.

I assumed a new identity and brought my pain from the past with me, to remind me, to motivate me and to ensure that I wouldn't get sucked in by a pretty smile.

I was a fairly attractive male, who am I kidding I'm an Adonis, girls that wouldn't have been my friend in high school were now grinding against me in clubs, all I had to do was wink and smirk at them and they would come running. The world is truly different for pretty people.

It was time for me to implement my plan, I was going to enroll in the same college as Ashely and Taylor (I'd done my homework I know everything there is to know about them) and finish of getting my degree there as well as other things. Let's see how everything goes down.

University of Lockwood

There they were, all this time still attached to the hip, it really goes to show how hate brings people closer together than love, well my hate is going to tear them apart. Now onto

Step 1: Arrange a 'meet cute' cliché as it sounds, it actually does bring some girls to their knees.

I paid some first year student to bump into Ashley, dropping her textbooks, now I knew she was a bitch and could handle herself so I wouldn't play the 'hero' in this case but rather the 'respecting, mysterious admirer'

End of p.o.v

"Are you blind or a naturally dumb inbred? What is the baby elephant learning how to walk well it would be even harder to do once I shove my stiletto where the sun doesn't shine" Ashley barks at the student

He trembles and runs off muttering an "I'm sorry" while Taylor lets out a mocking laugh

Ashton claps and walks towards the vultures

"Well you handled that like a pro, I'm impressed a beauty and a badass. My kind of women"

"Huh most people would lecture about been a nicer human, but I don't have time for that, I'm an empire all by myself, you're not so bad looking yourself"

"I haven't seen you around before" Taylor chips in cutting the seeming building attraction between the two

Step 2: Always leave them wanting more

"I'd love to stay and chat ladies but I have a kingdom of my own to run, hope we can form an alliance sometime" Ashton smirks at Ashley and walks off she immediately blushed scarlet and looked away, so innocently unlike her normal self. Ashton looks back and winks at Taylor, she smiled but turned away.