"Exposure"

Ashley finds herself outside an old barn a few miles out of town, she had followed Ashton's text message exactly but wondered what he was up to. As she entered she saw how beautiful the inside was decorated, there were fairy lights all over and a huge screen propelled against a wall, the kind they use in outdoor movie screenings.

She thought everything was so romantic until she spotted Taylor. The both women dressed in their best outfits.

"What are you doing here" they both yelled at the same time confused

"Ashton texted me to meet him here" Ashley barks

"Well I got the same text sweetheart" Taylor snarls back

Just then the barn doors close shut and a figure emerges from the shadows

"Why don't you both look ravishing" Ashton speaks up

"What's going on here, you told me you loved me this afternoon, I thought you planned something special for us two not my tail over there" Ashley furiously says

"I'm the tail, if anything I've carried you all these years you ungrateful tramp" Taylor articulated

"Excuse me" Ashley yelled

"You're excused honey..." before she could finish her sentence Ashley attacked her, the two girls were yanking each other's hair and Ashton stood by and watched, enjoying his work

"Ladies, Ladies calm down, now I commanded you both here for something special but first I think we should clear some things up" He spoke up, bringing the girls to a halt as they paid attention to him

"Firstly I've been playing you both for fools, seriously who could love such vile creatures such as yourselves, this was all part of my plan and you two were nothing but pawns. Oh and Ashley, Taylor and I have been sleeping together behind your back and boy let me tell you she enjoyed betraying you over and over again"

The first part went straight over the girls head as they began fighting one another once more.

"How could you sleep with my boyfriend?"

"He loves me you're just a distraction"

"No he loves me I'm his girlfriend you're just a homewrecker"

The two went back and forth exchanging insults. Ashton laughed evilly as he watched, he never would have imagined the vultures who were as thick as thieves would be tearing each other apart. Now onto the best part of this little game.

Ashton grabbed a bucket of water and threw it on the two

"I wasn't finished" he commanded at them

"Do you guys remember Dove Thornston" he asked

"Why are you bringing her up and how do you know of that name?"

"Yeah she was just some kid we would mess with in high school"

"Just some kid your'll would mess with? Is that what you call ruining someone's teenage years?" anger was getting to him.

See Ashton was smart, he video recorded his transition from Dove to the man he is now, on the big screen that little movie began to play. Taylor and Ashley watched in confusion and after a 5 minutes their brains where shocked. They turned to Ashton, now understanding what was going on

"Nice to see you again girls" he wickedly smiled

Ashley started screaming and Taylor was throwing up in a corner

"What, how, why" incoherent sentences escaped their lips

"See I thought long and hard about exacting my revenge on you two, everyday methods wouldn't work, I had to come up with something different and well I had plenty of time to do that. My plan played out just as it should, hell it was even easier than I thought"

"How does it feel, to have your friendship brought into light about how phony it really was, years of having each other's backs now broken over a guy that played you both? How does it feel to know the first man you've ever loved just used you as a piece of meat?

And how does it feel to know you're in love with and have been crushed by the same person you treated like trash?"

"You're a monster" Taylor speaks up "How could you"

"No darling you and your fellow vulture are monsters, I'm just karma"

And just then recordings of both Ashton with both girls doing the deed started playing, adding insult to injury. The vultures were on the floor crying gasping for breath. Their lives had crumbled beneath them and it was a beautiful sight

Ashton started walking off. He turned around and gave them one last glance and let out a relieving sigh. "It's been a pleasure ladies, enjoy the rest of your'lls lives" he laughed and blew them one last kiss.

He had done what he set out to do, he made things right and balanced the scales, sure he did loose himself in the process but Confucius did warn us 'Seek revenge and you should dig two graves, one for those you will be burying and one for yourself' but I say we can look at it as a peaceful death or we can claw our way back to the surface.

The end.

Thank you so much for the time you have taken to read this short story, it was really fun to write!!! Hope everybody enjoyed the twistedness.