~CHAPTER ONE~

~~~

Put away your scrolls. It's time for battle training, Silentfumes said with her talons.

Already? I JUST got these out, the light purple-blue dragon complained back in the talon-language Silentfumes had taught her.

Periwinkle had been raised by Silentfumes for as long as she could remember. Silentfumes had taught her everything- reading, writing, self-defense- well, everything BUT talking. Periwinkle knew a few scattered words and could partially understand what other dragons were saying, but she could settle with just talon-language.

The blue-violet RainWing reluctantly put away her scrolls, moping over to the training cavern.

She hardly ever left the cave. The sun scorched her eyes and practically sizzled her scales to toast, and it was so LOUD outside. Periwinkle's favorite part of the caves was the deepest part, where dark pools lay. Silentfumes always said swimming wasn't meant for dragons, but Periwinkle TOTALLY DISAGREED.

This moon-licking TRAINING. I'm never going to leave the cave! The Dragonets of Destiny will take care of the war when the time comes. So there's NO POINT in me learning how to fight. I have venom. That's all I need, Periwinkle thought as she lashed her tail in sheer frustration.

Left.

Right.

Left again.

NO, your other left.

Duck.

Silentfumes commanded Periwinkle what to do. At the last duck, Periwinkle must've gone down too late because next thing she knew, she was on the cave floor with a throbbing skull.

She scowled and let out a small whimper in pain.

You'll do better next time. Gleamingthought and Skullkeeper will be back tomorrow. This will be the most important meeting in ages. You must attend this one. Read some scrolls and get rest. See you tomorrow, Silentfumes signaled, flicking her tail and disappearing into the shadows.

Yeah. See you tomorrow, Periwinkle signed.

~~~

YAYAYAYA CHAPTER ONE IS DONEEEEEEE!! WOOHOO!

Theres only 300 words though, so half of the prolouge. I hope next chapter will be longer?

And why is the next meeting so important? DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!