~!Daniel! x !Suicidal!Reader ~

A/N: Hey everyone! So as you see the title it says suicidal and this is going to be a warning, if you are not comfortable with this or it triggers you in any kind of way please let me know and I will try to make a better fanfic for another Daniel x Reader. I know it's bad that for my first Mystreet x reader I did this but please bear with me. I just did this for fun and I don't mean any hurt to anyone. I will try to keep this as gender neutral as possible but preferably I will use she/her. If you are a male or non-binary try to think of the different pronouns. If you have and requests write a comment or dm me and I will work on it as soon as possible. Anyways thank you for your time and enjoy~.

(Art is not mine!)

N/N: Nick name

Y/N's POV

As I stand up and look over the ledge of the building I contemplate whether I should jump or not. I mean the pros is that I don't have to deal with all the pain and suffering my dad puts me through and the bullies. I get to be away from this hell. See mom again- but, the con is that I will never be able to see Daniel again. I take a deep breath and sigh. 'This is to complicated- I have all the reasons to just kill myself and end it all but, Daniel...- Agh! I can't do this.- Maybe this is a dream and when I fall I'll just wake up to where, I can see my mom again and live a happier life-' As I take a deep breath and let go of the railing, someone grabs my hand as I was about to jump.

I look up and see, Daniel. Tears streaming down his face. "Y-Y/n..." He says stuttering looking at me with worried, and sadden eyes. I stared at him, tears falling down my face 'Why is he looking at me like that-' I was pushed out of my thoughts when he pulls me up and embraces me. The hug full of comfort, warmness, and love. "Y-Y/n...Why would you do that!? Do you know how much you mean to me...?" He says burring his face in the crook of my neck. "I-I..-" I was cut off when Daniel kissed me. My eyes widen but soon returned the kiss. It was a quick kiss but it meant everything to me 'S-someone cares about me..-'. "N/N please- why did you never tell me- I- I could've helped you. I'm so sorry for not noticing how sad you were I'm sorry-" He says looking at me holding my hands. I stare at him in shock 'He cares about me-'. "T-thank you Daniel...I-I l-love y-you...I'm so sorry- I didn't tell you before. I-I should've but I was worried you wouldn't talk to me anymore and I would be alone-" I say hugging him in a tight hug. He hugs me back and says. "I love you too- and just know- you are never alone I'm always going to be with you. Forever."

Third person POV:

After that day Daniel would try to talk to Y/N and comfort them. She started opening up to him the more and more. She knew she could trust him and he could trust her. They were now dating going on for four years. Daniel loved Y/N and wanted to be with her forever and one day he would make that happen.(👀😭😅)

~Present~

Third person POV:

It was a date night for Y/N and Daniel. They were going to go to a park and have a nice picnic and watch the sunset. (Cliché I know right lol) Y/N thought this was gonna be a normal date night but little did Y/N know that Daniel would be planning something very special for her.

~Time skip~

As they were sitting on the blanket underneath the soft grass Y/N looked at the sunset and said "It's so beautiful-" She says looking at the sunset in awe. Daniel looked at her and muttered shyly "Not as beautiful as you-". (🥺) Y/N starred at him and smiled. "Aww thank you Danny!" She hugged him and then continued to look at the sunset with all the warm and beautiful colors. Daniel looked at Y/N she was the most beautiful person he'd every layed eyes on. She was so capable of anything and they had such a strong bond. 

He brought his hand to his pocket, feeling a small box inside of their. He gulped and said to Y/N hesitant. "Y-Y/N can I tell you something?". She looked at him and smiled "Sure!" He grabbed their hands and said. "Y/N w-we've known each other for a long time and-". He put his hand on his pocket to where the small black box was hidden at. "You make me the happiest every time I'm with you-" He brought the box out. Y/N gasped frozen in her place. Daniel went down on one knee and said finally. "And I was wondering if you would- Marry me..?" 

Y/N stood their in place shock and overwhelmingness took over her. She bursted into tears and said "Yes. Yes! YES! More than anything in the world!" She jumped on him and kissed him. Happy tears flowing down their cheeks. Daniel staggered but returned the kiss. As the kiss ended Daniel put the ring on their finger. He smiled more brightly then he ever had. The one person he loved, trusted, cared about was going to be with him forever.

Hey everyone! Did you like it? I hope you did I will be making a part two of how you meet all I need to know is who you want in the next one. Have a good day!

Ciao~!