How you meet

💖~Aaron~💖 (AAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE IT'S MY BOIII!)

Y/N's POV

"Hey Y/N do you want to come to that new restraunt that just opened?" Said Eliana on the other end of the phone (Sorry guys that's the name of my Oc sorry if it's annoying) "Uhh sure why do you want to go there?" I ask "Welll....THEY HAVE PHO AT THE NEW RESTRAUNT AND I WANT TO TRY ITTTT!" She shouted at the other end of the phone "Ouch...but okay are you going to bring anyone else?" I say "Of course I'm bringing my brother!" She says happily "Wait YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A BROTHER" I say "uh....sorrygottogoBYE!" She shouts then hangs up. "Okayyyy well better get ready." I say going to my closet.

~At the restraunt~

I make it there and see Eliana with a boy that has charcoal black eyes and a jet black hair. I blush a bit 'He looks kinda cute...wait-WHAT!?'. I walk up to them and Eliana notices me first. "uh? Oh hey Y/N I want you to meet my brother Aaron!" She say pointing to him. "H-hi..." I say shyly. "Well le goooooo!" She say excitedly and runs to get a table for us which meant she left me alone with Aaron. "Heh sorry about my sister she's really exited about this place." He says putting his and on the back f his neck 'Why did that look so hot!?' "I-It's fine I've know her for a very long time and she gets like that a lot." I say laughing at the time when we went to the dog park and she almost exploded from all the cuteness. "You have a cute laugh." He says slightly blushing. I blush hard. "I can't wait to get to know you more" He says. I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💙~Garroth~💙(Me: Aka stutter king..hehehe.  Garroth: H-HEY!  Me: HAHA! YOU JUST STUTTERED!)

Y/N's POV

"Ugh this shift is taking foooreeeeevvvverrrr!" I say annoyed. The maid café has been really packed and it's driving me insane! "Hahaha calm down just a few more minutes and we get to go home chill girl." Eliana says calmly "How can you be calm I have to watch my anime and I can't do that because of how many people like this god damn café!" I shout "Well at least it pays a good load of money" She says. I sigh "True..." "Hm? Oh a new costumer came in here how about this, you serve him and I can take over the rest of your shift how bout that?" She says "Really!?" I say hopefully "Really now go!" She says then gets back to serving other people. I go to see who the customer is and I blush madly. He has sandy blonde hair and turquoise eyes. The man looks at me. "Oh-uh sorry for staring, My name is Y/N and I'm going to be your waitress for the day." I say trying to contain my blush. He smiles 'God damnit that SMILE!' "Well it's nice to meet you Y/N." He says in his deep soothing voice. "R-right this way..." I say gesturing him to follow me. I get his table ready and he takes a seat. "My name is Garroth by the way" He says "T-That's a really nice name. N-now what would y-you like to order?" I say smiling and straightening my skirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💚~Travis~💚 (Me: Trashvis hehehe   Travis: ELIANA! Me: ACK BOOK IT!)

Y/N's POV

'A new neighbor hood oh boy hope my new neighbor's are nice' I look up at the two story house and breath in. I finally got out of collage thank Irene what a drama hell that was. I start to walk to the moving van when I heard someone call out "Hey do you need help?" Says a voice.  I turn around and see a guy with white hair and emerald eyes I blush. "Y-yeah thanks." I say stuttering a bit. "Okay here let me help." He says smirking. He takes one of the boxes and says "So where you from?" He asks (Stranger danger! Stranger Danger) "Well I just got out of collage I'm trying to get into acting" I say. He smiles "Oh I was in a few plays I played Romeo in Romeo and Juliet." He says "R-really? cool!" I say smiling. "Oh and the names Travis sorry for not saying it before." He says blushing. "I-It's fine!" I say smiling too. 'H-he's cute...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🖤~Zane~🖤 (Me: My little horsies~ My little horsies~!   Zane: E-ELIANA WHY!  Me: HAHA Fat lil nugget!)

"AAAAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY LIMITED ADDITION FLARITY!" I say jumping up and down. "Calm down yeesh it's already day one of Con and your going insane." Eliana says rubbing her temples. "Oh come on you know you're as exited as me for Con!" I say giving her a sly smirk. She sighs and stands up. "Okay yes I am exited as you are because I get to show off my new costume!" She says exited "Well come on get your costume on and let's GOOOOO!" I say. "Okay okay!" She says walking into the bathroom.

~At the convention~

"Well got to hurry because I heard that K/DA is here and I want to get there autograph!" Eliana says slightly fangirling "Okay well see ya in a bit!" I say and walk to the booth were the My Little Horsies are. I start squealing. "Uh excuse me but can you hurry I want to get to my churn and your kinda taking awhile" Said a deep voice. I turn around and see a guy with black hair covering one of his electric blue eyes. He was wearing a mask. I feel my face get hot. "Oh I-uh I-I'm so sorry." I say rubbing my arm. He averts his gaze away from me. "I-It's fine..." He says. "My name is Y/N what's yours?" I ask "Zane.." He says and turns towards me. I smile my face getting hotter. "It's nice to meet you Zane!" I say smiling brighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💚~Laurence~💚 (Me: I'm Laurence and I always like to flirt with girls because I want to make Garroth jealous so he can kiss me.   Garroth and Laurence: O////O ELIANA!  Me: HAHAHA GARRENCE FOR LIFE UwU!)

Y/N's POV

"Let's go to the movies all you do is just watch you sappy anime shows and plus I invited some of my friends to go with us!" Eliana says grabbing my phone and holding it up so I can't reach it. "ELIANA GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE! AND WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GOD DAMN GIANT!?" I shout trying to reach for it. "Nope I want us to go to the movies" She says having a UwU kinda face. "But we can just watch a damn movie at home!" I say protesting. "Well I want to be social so get your introvert ass over here and let's gooooo!" She says swinging me over her shoulder. 'The fuck how is she that strong!?'

~At the movies~

"How are you my friend and such and extrovert.." I say feeling slightly dizzy from her carrying me to the movies why didn't she just take her car!? "Because I'm awesome and I love to party" She says walking next to me. "Hey Eliana!" Says a voice "Huh? *le gasps* RUBYYYY!" She says running over to a girl with black hair and dark brown eyes with red glasses and hugs her. "Long time no speak how you been!" Ruby asks "Well trying to get Y/N out of the house but I'm doing amazing!" She says smiling. "Hey come on the movies are about to start!" Says another voice but it sounds like a males. I turn and see a boy with baby blue eyes and light brown hair. I blush a bit but try to hide it. "Huh oh hey Laurence!" Eliana calls happily. She turns to me and notices me blushing and smirks. 'Oh no what is that girl thinking' "Hey Laurence my and Ruby are going to be getting the food why don't you take Y/N with you to get our seats~." She says with a giddy look. I give her a 'Wtf are you doing' look but she just walks away with Ruby squealing. 'Oh my Irene how did I get into this mess...' "Hey your names Y/N right?" Laurence asks "Y-yes" I say stuttering. He gets down on one knee and kisses my hand. I blush really hard. "The names Laurence but you can call me your boyfriend if you want~." He says smirking and looking up at me. I avert my gaze. "L-let's just go find our seats." I say trying to not look at him still blushing hard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DONE! I hope you guys like this have a good day! BAIIIII~!💖💜