Chapter Seven: The Machine

Third person pov:

y/n ran over to where Toko, Nika, Naru and Aiger were sitting by a bey stadium. "-for some special training." y/n heard.

She snuck up behind them. "Special training?! Don't leave me out!" she exclaimed.

The four of them yelped in surprise. "Oh, hey y/n. I'm gonna go to my parents house for something. Wanna tag along?" Aiger asked.

"You know it!" y/n replied with a thumbs up.

At Aiger's house...

"Mom! Dad!" Aiger yelled. Aiger, Naru and y/n stood outside their parent's house.

A woman with salmon-orange hair and light brown eyes opened the door. "Oh, Aiger! This is a surprise."

"Hey, Mom! This is y/n, my friend from school," Aiger said. y/n smiled.

"Hello, Ms. Akabane. It's very nice to meet you," y/n said and held out her hand. She shook it promptly.

"Please, call me Kana. It's nice to meet you too. I've heard a lot about you from Naru and Aiger," Kana said.

A dark blue haired man with green eyes came out too. "Hello, I'm Taiga. A pleasure to meet my son's very, very close friend."

"Dad!" Aiger yelled.

Aiger placed a piece of paper on the table that they sat down at. "I wanna make this!"

"What is it? Some kind of weird dance?" Naru asked.

"Oh, I see! It's a training machine," y/n said. "Like the one we saw Lui using where you pull out the cables from the machine."

"Yeah! He pulled out three at the same time. Can you help me make it, Dad? Please?!" Aiger asked, giving him puppy eyes.

He nodded. "Oh yeah!" Aiger exclaimed, jumping up.

The next day at Beigoma Academy...

Students gathered around the large machine in front of the school as Aiger's dad drove away in his truck.

"What's all this commotion about?" Fubuki asked, walking up behind the twins.

"Oh, Fubuki!" Nika exclaimed.

"Apparently it's some sort of secret weapon," Toko replied.

"Why would Aiger and y/n need a secret weapon?" Koji asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Do you want to try it first, or should I?" y/n asked with a grin. Aiger backed away.

"You go ahead. As much as I want to, I couldn't have made it without you," Aiger said with a thumbs up.

y/n placed her hand on the handle that attached to the cable. With a yell she pulled it and the thick cables soared through the air and landed right where the Wild Bey Gang was standing. They scattered at the last minute.

"Whoa. Didn't see that coming!" Toko said, sweatdropping.

"You try, Aiger," y/n smiled. Aiger nodded. He grabbed the handle with a deep breath.

"He's stirring up trouble again," Koji growled. He stalked over and grabbed Aiger's wrist before he could pull it.

"Stop that, Aiger!" He yelled.

"What are you doing?" Aiger snarled.

"I should be asking you that," Koji replied.

"I need this machine to do my special training!"